Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications Empty
PostSubject: How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications   How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Mr I, out of curiosity and being to lazy to do an internet search on your 4 bits what did all 4 mods cost in total?
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications   How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:09 pm

It was money well spent Crash & I would spend it again without a second thought.

I paid £330. for the Vance & Hines - Cruzers
I paid £85. for the HealTech - Timing Retard Eliminator
I paid £160. for the HealTech - Fuel Injection Module
I paid £30. for the K&N Air Filter (Remember this was modified to fit due to no update from K&N for models since 2008)

Total = £605

I already said the following in another thread but I will say it again for the benefit of this thread!

I would say that all the mods make a difference, none make a massive difference but they all make a difference.
I test road a brand new bog standard C800 from the retailer after I had installed the Vance & Hines Cruzers, FI Module, K&N Filter and the TRE out of curiosity to see the difference properly as its kind of hard to judge from memory as you install extras.
My bike with all 4 mods done, blew the stock bike away, simple as that!
Back to top Go down
Rattler
Valued Member
Rattler

PostSubject: Re: How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications   How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:16 pm

What are the differences that you do notice with the TRE? I'm still considering it.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications   How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 am

I just been reading up on them and they all say the same thing

Improved torque with a smoother throttle response with less hesitation. Also removes the top speed limiter
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications   How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:41 am

For the TRE, you will notice a difference but it is the lesser noticeable of all the mods. People such as Gman that make the Bully ect will tell you as he did me that he doesn't make a TRE for the C800/M800 because the ignition is not retarded, this is in fact not true! When I initially did my research on the TRE I contacted Suzuki because of this and was told that all Suzuki EFI motorcycles have the timing retarded. It is without a doubt a mod that will become more noticeable as the CC of the Engine gets bigger and is not one that I would recommend anyone to do who is watching the pennies but if like me you will do any mod that will make a difference that isn't to expensive, then go for it. I also liked the fact that Suzuki isn't making the decision for me on my rev count, I do but then I have always rebelled against being controlled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications   How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much for all 4 Power Enhancement Modifications
Page 1 of 1