Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.

Go down 
+5
Mr Intruder
Dr.Bob
simbo
alfie92
twenty2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
twenty2
twenty2

Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Empty
PostSubject: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Latest addition to the bike.
Ordered a kit from Radiantz with LED-lights that i could decide the length of the strips and some D-tube covers.
A short while, some soldering and a bit of wire connecting it was done. Really satisfied with the result. If i can say so my self.

Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Blinke10
Lights flashing.

Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Blinke11
Shows mounting, Lights not lit up.
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Looks neat well done.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Those look cool! Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. 2170595768
Back to top Go down
Dr.Bob
Prospect
Dr.Bob

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:27 am

Good job done, cleans the front end up nicely. Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. 276246
Back to top Go down
JB123
Prospect
JB123

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:49 am

Hey 22 , that looks super minimal CooL, really like this, do you think you could wrap a double loop around forks for extra bright indicators? do they come in other colours and do you need resistors at all ?
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 am

Some people use the stick on led strips.
Back to top Go down
twenty2
twenty2

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:08 am

JB123
The kit was 1' of LEDstrip. So it should be enough to make a double loop.
I would do an extra "ring" and mount it just under the first instead of going a double hoop.

I had to use resistors when installing them, cant understand why but after installing them i had all indicators lit up. Might be some ground fault or so that  caused it. But it was solved with a bunch of resistors.
Back to top Go down
AmericanJambo
AmericanJambo

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:20 pm

I've seen those on eBay but never installed on a bike. They look fucking awesome! I think I may get a set and use them in conjunction with my mirror turn signals for increased visability.
Back to top Go down
ltdan48
ltdan48

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Which set on radiantz did you buy? I've seen some like that premade for forks, but they were crazy expensive. I'm looking to modify quite a bit on the bike and the signals are just another part and what you've done looks great.
Back to top Go down
twenty2
twenty2

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Thanks.
The Radiantz kit i bought came from e-bay. You can cut it in the lenght that you need, just heat the D-tube really quick with a heatgun to make it in the shape you like, and let it cool of.
Think that this kit was at a decent price. Quick delivery as well.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Looks bloody great, I likes it and it is very clean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.   Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fork mounted "wrap around" blinkers.
Page 1 of 1