Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike

Go down 
+19
alfie92
simbo
captain crash
scotland warrior
NotesNut
oiler
twenty2
PandS
barky
coffeescoffer
fat intruder
DaveC
Bunso Steel
azcam
Lowey
shwb01
bigmal
Jimmyboy
MarcinG
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scotland warrior
scotland warrior

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Empty
PostSubject: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:06 pm

You may have not seen much from me over the last few months and that because I have created the Poppy Bike to support our Troop.

If you would like to see more then please ask.

Thanks for looking
Jim 

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 20130928_133905_zps15fd7f91" />
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Looks stunning Jim! WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 2170595768 More please!
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Fantastic. Well done mate.

I watched the whole gallery and the detail is bonkers...love it.
Especially the exhaust cover...very neat.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:36 pm

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 2170595768 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 3005623951 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 184121345 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 210272711 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 276246 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 102087026 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 123721 
That is one wonderful bike you have modified there Jim, you must feel very proud of it an a few different levels. You had a great bike before but you have created a bike that has hope and meaning attached to it and is very beautiful as well. Just showed my wife who I never let look at the PC when I am on it and when I told her what you represent and then showed her the bike you have created she cried when she looked at the images. So with that in mind if you can make that old battle axe shed a tear you must be doing a good job
Back to top Go down
Jimmyboy
Valued Member
Jimmyboy

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Totally unique and a fantastic tribute, well done Jim.

Jim.
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Amazing mate, truly amazing. Are the poppies airbrushed? Did you do the spraying? Brilliant!!!
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Amazing mate, truly amazing. Are the poppies airbrushed? Did you do the spraying? Brilliant!!!
Back to top Go down
shwb01
shwb01

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:51 am

Stunning.
Back to top Go down
Lowey
Valued Member
Lowey

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:52 am

Stunning looking bike for a very good cause.
Back to top Go down
NotesNut
NotesNut

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:21 am

Wow! What they said!WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 2170595768
Back to top Go down
azcam
Valued Member
azcam

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Mate stright to the Heart that, as i am in the Army. In The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards. Best tank regiment in the world. Might be some sort of photo/pr thing we could sort out, as we have our own little bike club over here...see what you think. 

Back to top Go down
Bunso Steel
Valued Member
Bunso Steel

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Looks brilliant. Love the seat. Is this a new bike or was this the old punisher?
Back to top Go down
DaveC
DaveC

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Awesome job!! Very well done
WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 276246
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:44 pm

LOVERLY WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 3005623951
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Can we get a picture of the other side ass well please
Back to top Go down
Jimmyboy
Valued Member
Jimmyboy

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Crash want a pic of your ass??? why?? I have no idea but it does take all sorts !!! lol

Jim.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:01 pm

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 3213823784 lol! Good point but my ass WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 2740622253  WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 184121345 
Right the lets start again Laughing Jim can we get a picture of the other side as well please
Back to top Go down
scotland warrior
scotland warrior

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Peps thank you so much for your very kind words.

I had to remove the side plate due to the wind vibration and it has still not finished there the next step is new rear brackets, new Rocket three fly screen and a chin guard from the states.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200857944124?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 Andy is the man who supplies this part kindly donated the part with me covering the Postage and tax, What a man.

Please remember that this bike still has more to be done over the next two weeks but I will post the finnish If you all want?

The images were air brushed by Gus at Muddy Beach Customs in BoNess, the modern day soldier on the bike is my mate Tonny Moore who lost his leg on the last tour and that is the reason why I have done this bike.

To support all who are afected by war or tours not forgeting their loved ones who are left behind.

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Temporary_zpsa52b18f0" />WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Temporary_zps2fb672e0" />WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Temporary_zpsfd47247f" />WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Temporary_zpsc5fca9df" />

Thats all your getting for know until the END thanks for watching.WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 1218875559
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Bike looks great Jim,a credit to you all.
Back to top Go down
coffeescoffer
coffeescoffer

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:22 am

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 1237024881 Best looking bike I've seen!  Done tastefully and meaningfully, a real masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:25 am

- Right-click image,
- choose "Copy image URL"
- paste the address in browser, remove the image name at the end (so the address will end with ..scotland warrior/"
- enter
- you find yourself on Jim's photobucket with a ton of photos of the bike

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 3005623951
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:50 pm

What an excellent bike WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 276246 
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Absolutely Stunning! Done with meaning and for an excellent cause! WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 65147
Back to top Go down
barky

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 am

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
PandS
PandS

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Absolutely Stunning WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 276246 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 65147
Back to top Go down
scotland warrior
scotland warrior

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:53 pm

The Unvail of this bike will be in Edunburgh Scotland at around 11:00am in Princess st Gardens.

Pics will follow when finnished, can all 800 riders please see me at the front for group Pic with the Bike.

so far we have over 200 bikes and one week to go WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 29160 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 87893
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Every time I see your bike I look in amazement & love the reaction of my family as I have shown them. They to are gob smacked by the result and for the cause. WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 65147
Back to top Go down
scotland warrior
scotland warrior

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:14 pm

next parts this week are out there but I think will work in white

Chin spoiler by Andy at Shapemaster
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200857944124?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Fly screen is Triumph Rocket 111 at £200

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike KGrHqVHJFYE916-2RLnBPhJDZ3eQ60_57_zps4f85ecaa" />WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 140_zps4566c960" />
Back to top Go down
twenty2
twenty2

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:43 pm

werry nice.
Like the white rims, and of course all the paint job. Looks classy
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Gets better all the time, here is a good lesson for those that thought you couldn't improve on perfection. WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 65147
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:22 pm

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 428386  WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 65147
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:27 pm

The chin spoiler will look superb in white WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 3498837457
Back to top Go down
NotesNut
NotesNut

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Oh Boy - it's like Xmas Eve, all this waiting to see the bike up close!!!!!!!!

G
Back to top Go down
oiler
Saint Oiler the 1st
oiler

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Really looking forward to seeing the bike 'in the flesh' on Sunday
Back to top Go down
NotesNut
NotesNut

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:50 pm

See you on Sunday, Clive. I will be the one with the Intruder........oh wait....
Back to top Go down
scotland warrior
scotland warrior

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Well gents you will not have seen anything like this as the pics are so last week and we love evolution, so chin guard, chainged the rear fender supports and a Rocket boost.

All I can say is WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 2037161312 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 102087026
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:09 pm

OMG the more you post the greater my jealousy builds. WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 65147
Back to top Go down
scotland warrior
scotland warrior

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:36 pm

The finnished artical enjoy:thumbup: 
WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Temporary_zps634aaa68" />WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Temporary_zps134a1248" />WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Screenshot_2013-10-13-18-04-52_zps6df35f0f" />WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Temporary_zps580b61e4" />WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Screenshot_2013-10-13-18-00-05_zps1fdc080c" />WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Screenshot_2013-10-13-18-00-54_zpsa386d303" />
There will be better images by a profecional, they will follow soon I hope you like the finnished artical.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Oh man that is just so beautiful, words can not express my admiration. WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 996187811 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 3322349030 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 276246 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 3005623951 
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Flippin heck that is one seriously cool bike. I love it WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 2170595768 
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Looks Brilliant Jim! WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 3492671266 WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 102087026
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Excellant looking bike Jim.
Back to top Go down
scotland warrior
scotland warrior

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Thank you all its a labor of love for a great cause WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 102087026
WTTR Poppyscotland Bike <a href=WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Temporary_zpsad47c758" />
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:32 pm

That's a nice picture on a few levels. WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 65147 
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Thats what its all about WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 3492671266 
Back to top Go down
NotesNut
NotesNut

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:05 pm

That is a moving picture, Jim.

I echo you sentiments yesterday in thanking all who gave selflessly to make that bike what it is.

You are a credit to your Regiment, PoppyScotland and a true gentleman.

G
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Good pic tells the story.
Back to top Go down
Ken1964
Valued Member
Ken1964

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:09 pm

What pride you must feel while out and about and what a great bike generally.
Back to top Go down
scotland warrior
scotland warrior

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:31 am

Again thank you all for such great feedback, lets just hope every one who looks at it feals the same so we can carry on supporting our troops the same way we have always done.

since it has been lonched it has managed to help raise £13,400 at two events and it will be at Murryfield this weekend for Scotland V South Africa again to support what we do.

LINK to WTTR thread
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:56 am

That is unreal, it's great to see such a great bike connected with such a great cause.
I am proud to have you as a member.
I am Proud to have that bike connected with this site.
I am proud to talk about you, this bike & the cause that it is all raising awareness of and do so regularly. WTTR Poppyscotland Bike 65147
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTTR Poppyscotland Bike   WTTR Poppyscotland Bike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTTR Poppyscotland Bike
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next