Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First post must be an intoduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

First post must be an intoduction Empty
PostSubject: First post must be an intoduction   First post must be an intoduction Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Any member that joins the site and finds a way of posting where they want to without first introducing themselves will have their post and any replies deleted

This is a member site and is a friendly place to spend time and the courtesy of an introduction is and will always be required first

Good manners cost nothing, if a member does not have them then we would rather they didnt join. At several points during the joining process it clearly says that this is required and quite simply it is
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: First post must be an intoduction   First post must be an intoduction Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:45 am

First post must be an intoduction 2215087486  First post must be an intoduction 3498837457 This sit is not a reference book, it if a members site.
It is clearly stated that an introduction is required before permission to post is granted.
Back to top Go down
devilsown6
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: First post must be an intoduction   First post must be an intoduction Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 11:46 am

Sorry...i didnt realise...all good
Back to top Go down
The Monk
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: First post must be an intoduction   First post must be an intoduction Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 2:40 pm

Hello People

Posted a quick hello last night, but here goes again. my name is Barry (The Monk) living in Oldham, Lancs  I have just bought a 2010 M800 Intruder, with the speedo not working, the bike belonged to a friend who got fed up with it and decided to get rid, Ive been a motorcyclist many years now, but due to a bike accident 2 years ago i now ride a Triumph Thunderbird 1600 Trike ( Also own a Harley FXSTD 1450)
As i lost my Lower left leg in the accident, it is my intention to fit a Klicktronic gear change to the M800 and get back on 2 wheels and (although heavy ) the intruder looks like it will do the job nicely!   I will probably be asking some (stupid) questions so please bear with me
Many Thanks 
Barry The Monk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First post must be an intoduction   First post must be an intoduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First post must be an intoduction
Page 1 of 1