Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hawktheslayer's family line up.

Go down 
+9
G.Terence
yorky
peardrop3
stingray
fat intruder
OldManYam
Mr Intruder
simbo
hawktheslayer
13 posters
AuthorMessage
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

hawktheslayer's family line up. Empty
PostSubject: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:16 pm

hawktheslayer's family line up. Photo0295_zps1cc3d5c5

hawktheslayer's family line up. 3213823784hysthawktheslayer's family line up. 3213823784hysthawktheslayer's family line up. 3213823784hysthawktheslayer's family line up. 3213823784hysthawktheslayer's family line up. 3213823784hyst

More to follow...............
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:30 pm

I like that! Top box is a bit gay? but the scoot looks cool  hawktheslayer's family line up. 102087026 what make is it? is the 125 bike a Keeway? looks smart too  hawktheslayer's family line up. 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:34 pm

My daughter would love that bike. hawktheslayer's family line up. 2645662097
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:56 pm

How sweet ...... you will of course NEED a matching helmet ! lol! hyst hawktheslayer's family line up. 3213823784 hawktheslayer's family line up. 2740622253 hawktheslayer's family line up. 852880
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 pm

and full race leathers to match hawktheslayer's family line up. 3498837457 hawktheslayer's family line up. 852880
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:23 pm

Sorted hyst
hawktheslayer's family line up. Photo0299_zps4f459406
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:48 am

'Chase Me' ' Chase Me'  hyst hawktheslayer's family line up. 3213823784
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:54 pm

You all asked for this......Please feel free to skip to the pictures as I will no doubt ramble on.

My bike story starts when I finally got the balls to divorce my ex wife 7 years ago, after 15yrs of being bullied and told what to do every waking moment. Down side was over the course of 5 years her and her family poisoned my 4 daughters against me and now I don't see them. Its ok didn't right that for sympathy just to state my life at the time! I now have a wonderful wife been together for 6.5 years and married for 2. And I have 2 step children both great kids, oldest jade 24 is soon to have the "granddaughter" and tommy 20 is doing really well.

Anyway decided to do everything I wanted get the cars I wanted, go on holiday etc you get the picture, and even after I luckily found the real love of my wife the final mrs McCall I was still allowed to do what ever made me happy, within reason of course my wife IS perfect but even she draws the line at a threesome hawktheslayer's family line up. 65147 hyst
So I decided to learn to ride, like most guys my age I always wanted the original ninja, fireblade, Honda nsr125 so in secret I took my cbt and bought a Honda 125f, in my head I was the coolest not quite 40yr old on the planet!. Obviously outgrew the 125 in weeks but learnt a lot especially about car driving! So I booked my tests passed them and got the bright yellow monster of my deluded dreams.

hawktheslayer's family line up. Image0193_zpsb75c2bb4
Had this for 1 week (that's one of my daughters 13 at the time now 15!), rode at most 1 mile and scared the shit out of myself....Reality check I aint 25 and fearless no more.!
PX it for a new ninja 250r, loved it for nearly 9 months outgrew that so moved up to er6f or as I rebadged it the 650 ninja, great to ride thought I had found the balance, even left the restrictor on until my 2 years was up!! Even after removing it because I had done all my riding in stages it was not as scary as I imagined it would be, don't get me wrong its no r1 but 135mph on a bike is way different than doing 135 in a car! I am sure if I bought a BIG bike I could easily now take it to 180 but for what, there is no real pleasure to be gained when you are constantly worrying about police and idiots in cages.

This was my last bike, really liked it until......
hawktheslayer's family line up. JKAEX650CCDA63703_1_zps8d5e3fb7

My son got a job as an instructor with British Gypsium not bad for a 20yr old. The site he works at is only 10 miles away but, took 40min via train or bus and cost £1600 for a year travel ticket. Hold on that's disgusting I said, why don't you take your CBT and then you can...............
After passing I took him to the local scooter shop thinking he would go for one of those idiot scooter things all the kids in London like riding and doing wheelies on, imagine my surprise when he went straight to this and said that's the one I want!

hawktheslayer's family line up. Photo0298_zps6de6de1f

OK your paying for it who am I to gainsay, me I prefer the sportier type.............................

I had to drive it home from the dealership and LOVED it, ok only 125cc but the position, the ease of ride, hell my back don't hurt and I can still feel my shoulders this is my type of bike, even though I had spent all my time going "not really into HD and the type, looks pretty but cant see myself riding one, not fast enough looking are they...."

Anyway 4 weeks later and I am ride my old bike from London to Kirkcaldy in Scotland to part exchange for the love I run today.
(now that was a trip and a half)

I digress, a month later so, must have been july/august! my sister in law had a minor ding on her vespa not too far from where we live so I rushed round picked her up sorted insurance/ bike etc and took her home made tea. Brother in law picked her up and said he would collect her bike later, I said don't worry its walking distance I will go get it and chain it outside the front of the house and she can collect when she is ready (2 weeks later poor girl was really shook up over it).
All this time my wife was at work...........Brain started going........when she came home and saw the bike, she had a minor freak out and panic attack as I told her I bought it for her. I spent a good 5 hours winding her up and trying to goad her into riding it until I finally gave in and told her what happened. After the usual "you git/tosser/I hate you" she then turns around and says "I was almost ready to give in and go for a ride...." WOMEN!!!!
So now I am on a mission, the lovely pink dream

hawktheslayer's family line up. Photo0296_zps963dc422

is from a company called directbikes, you can find them on scooter.co.uk, apparently they now out sell all the scooter companies in the uk.
Not surprising really as for this little 50cc its only £700!!!!!! plus del £80 and you have to reg and tax it yourself I think that was about £100, even so for a women with no bike experience, no ncd as she is on my car insurance total cost including fuly comp insurance less than £1100.
It takes about 3 weeks to sort paperwork out but luckily we live in a culdsac private rd that's about 500m long so she could practise before she got out on the real streets.
Should have got her the 125cc though as she wanted more speed even before she had gone anywhere!!!!                            but,
She loves it, her work is 3 miles from us and she uses it everyday in fact more than I use mine, I removed the restrictor and changed a few bits so it now does an amazing 38mph. Her and tommy will be doing there bigger tests when the weather improves, chris (the wife) still likes the retro scooter type and twist and go so she will probably move up to one of the new peugeots but with 300cc plus so she can really cruise and tommy due to his age is looking at Honda 400 shadow, I know I can get an intruder restricted but whats the point when the insurance companies will still fuck him over because of the engine size?
If he is lucky!!!!!!!!!! and has passed his tests/bought bike I might consider bringing him to france.

Anyway enough of my life/bike story to end here is a pic of my drive......

hawktheslayer's family line up. Photo0297_zpsf1ba22ce
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:06 pm

Excellent write up that man! I think you've finally found the life you always wanted & the family to boot also.
Take things as they come & remember each day is the first day of  the rest of your life...
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:51 pm

peardrop3 wrote:
Excellent write up that man! I think you've finally found the life you always wanted & the family to boot also.
Take things as they come & remember each day is the first day of  the rest of your life...

hawktheslayer's family line up. 428386 hawktheslayer's family line up. 2215087486 Nice write up Justin! Cool family, and cool family of bikes there, Enjoy!   hawktheslayer's family line up. 65147
Back to top Go down
yorky
VIP Member
yorky

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Thanks for telling your story Justin....its all falling into place ...good luck to you and your family hawktheslayer's family line up. 256401
Back to top Go down
G.Terence
Valued Member
G.Terence

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Justin,
A very nice article to read, make sure every one rides in there "Comfort zone " and ride safe.

Terence
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Thanks will pass all the love along, along with the mickey taking. Wife says I ask for it hawktheslayer's family line up. 474255
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:05 pm

Good to hear things have come together for you Justin, have a good life with your family and hope all goes well with the ongoing pregnancy, all the best Doc Cox  hawktheslayer's family line up. 3005623951 hawktheslayer's family line up. 3498837457
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Doh, just realised admin has changed the title of this thread!!!! Fare do's I am sure Sim is relieved!!!!
Thanks guys makes more sense hawktheslayer's family line up. 65147
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Good read Justin,nice little collection going on there.
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:36 pm

You should have left it SIM now nobody Is going to believe me when I tell them!!! still laughing thanks.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:34 am

hyst  good to see your bikes Justin, good to see the kids involved. Good idea to change the thread title Sim, it makes sense now. Nice thread  hawktheslayer's family line up. 184121345
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:42 am

Thanks CC, changing the title isn't the only thing sim "god of admin" did! that boy is damn funny. Wife still laughing at the "knickers.." post! if france is half as good as the site it will be one hell of a trip shake h
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:04 pm

Had enough of the wife telling me her wonderful scooter is too slow! but the new one has to be pink,

No Sim its NOT me! my german is not that good! but it has been fun to ride, have used it the past week on nights and cut my travelling time in half! possibly because all the other drivers/riders where too busy pissing themselves to cut me up or moved over in sympathy, no dissing it its the wifes new baby hawktheslayer's family line up. 1871120043  Ex Demo, no-one surpisingly wanted to take it for a test ride!!! 5 miles on the clock reduced from £2400 to £1850 BARGAIN. The misses now thinks she is faster than me!!
If anyone is interested in a 50cc pink scooter of love with 400km on the clock I am selling it £500.
Back to top Go down
ardie
Valued Member
ardie

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:24 pm

i am currently looking to do a deal for 2013 125cc tommy in pink for my wife owner looking 295 quid 1750 miles what do you think of the scoot still trying to talk my wife into it as she has to do cbt
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:51 pm

Nice scoot Justin  hawktheslayer's family line up. 3498837457 safer than a 50cc that can't keep up with the flow of traffic, quite fun to ride a 125 too, I have go on Jo's Vienna now and again  hawktheslayer's family line up. 374903
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:44 pm

Ardie, Chinese bikes get a bad rap in the main, they are not built as solid as Honda but at that price for a learner its perfect, tommy is basically the same as my wifes with a 125, as soon as I got it I changed the spark plug, coil, fuel pipes, vario and rollers fitted better sport clutch and spring because I read that these where the weak points but to be honest I don't think the parts I removed where that bad, fitted an after market exhaust because it was pretty and iridium but mainly for the extra noise to make the dear wife more noticeable and all that cost me £80 for the parts and less than an hour of my time! These things are a doddle to play with/fix even I would have a go at the valves!. 125 definitely safer than 50 but if your wife is really warey about riding then starting with 50 is the way to go to build her confidence just be prepared to change up to 125 in less than a year.
Thanks Sim, your right great fun I have enjoyed it so much I am looking at getting a second hand pcx125 for commuting until the new forza 125 arrives, it looks great and has impressive stats.
Back to top Go down
ardie
Valued Member
ardie

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:28 pm

thanks justin just testing the water at the minute see what happens enjoyed your write up aiways worth the wait for the right one to come along and i dont mean bikes
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:25 pm

Too true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hawktheslayer's family line up.   hawktheslayer's family line up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hawktheslayer's family line up.
Page 1 of 1