Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress

Go down 
+10
Mr Intruder
Bugsy
bagtoracer68
peardrop3
hawktheslayer
yorky
OldManYam
simbo
johnboss
bigmal
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Last weekend I picked up my eBay "bargain" batwing fairing. Certainly a heavy duty well made piece of kit.

The heaviest part of it is an inner fairing which has a pair of stainless brackets fixed to it. You mount all that to the bike, then fix the separate front piece to that.

Spent all day buggering around with it, using scrap thin metal to make temporary brackets (as a template really) which will fix to the bike, then marry up with the fairing's brackets. Also moved the front indicators down to create clearance. Easy job.... Same stalks just relocated.

Here's the inner just temp fixed in place. Sits further forward than planned, making the headlamp a bit too recessed, but I wanted plenty of clearance between the bars and the glossy side of the inner for cables, brake hose etc, and the tablet satnav I will eventually mount.

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress DSC_0128

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress DSC_0129

Also used gentle heat gun to remove horrid sticker Wink

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress DSC_0124

Then white spirit, t cut, you name it, to get rid of the glue. There's still a ghost of it, but you can't see it here...

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress DSC_0127

I think this project is going to take bloody ages to get right, but I feel like I'm off to a solid start.
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Bloody hell Mal - looks like you've got your work cut out there.  Shout if you want any help - I'm dead good at pointing and saying things like 'you need to cut that. bend those, tighten this' etc!
Not tomorrow mind - playing out up Squires way. Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 1218875559
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Coming along nicely  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 2170595768 you do realise you've just devalued that fairing by half removing that sticker  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 852880
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Cheers boys Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3005623951
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:36 pm

My mate Steve got a similar 'e-bay# bargain screen (I think he paid 99p), that he bolted onto one of his bikes - just for the fun of it - then I think he reverted back to standard as it robbed him of a bit of top end speed - though the comfort had improved.

Its good to tinker ! .... enjoy your project Mal, I'm sure the end result will interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:48 pm

99p?Dont rub it in!!!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:54 pm

bigmal wrote:
99p?Dont rub it in!!!

It didn't have a Harley sticker on it  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 474255
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 9:01 pm

simbo wrote:
bigmal wrote:
99p?Dont rub it in!!!

It didn't have a Harley sticker on it  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 474255

Even if it did - a quid for one of those is still cheap!
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:17 am

From memory it was an early example of a 'Vetter' fairing - & NO - it dis not have a H-D sticker on it ...

or he wouldn't have bid that much on it ! ... Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 2343124779 Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3213823784 hyst Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 2740622253 Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 852880
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Good start Mal .... I'm happy to help with any advice if you think you need any but it seems you'very got it pretty much sussed.
Looking forward to seeing it completed mate
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm

Cheers mick, I'll give you a shout if I get stuck.... I'm also thinking of taking off the little led indicators and going for daylight running lights, tiny spotlights, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:50 pm

bigmal wrote:
Cheers mick, I'll give you a shout if I get stuck.... I'm also thinking of taking off the little led indicators and going for daylight running lights, tiny spotlights, or whatever.

Are we going to get regular picture updates Mal?
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Of course. Wink
There's not much more to see yet....... Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 394307
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:30 pm

bigmal wrote:
Of course. Wink
There's not much more to see yet....... Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 394307

But you've had all day Mal - c'mon man.  It needs to be fitted, tested tweaked and signed of before France!
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:44 pm

That's why I'm tinkering with it now, rather than 3 days before I'm going to France (like I normally do)!!

Looks like I missed the finest riding day this year with you boys today as well!
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:55 pm

bigmal wrote:
That's why I'm tinkering with it now, rather than 3 days before I'm going to France (like I normally do)!!

Looks like I missed the finest riding day this year with you boys today as well!
Yeah Mal, needs lots of testing before France ..... Look what happened to mine !
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:56 pm

bigmal wrote:

Keep tinkering  - don't want any bits flapping around while in France. Today was a good day and a shame you missed it - needs a few degrees more heat thought to make it perfect.

What happened to yours Mick?
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:05 pm

johnboss wrote:
bigmal wrote:

Looks like I missed the finest riding day this year with you boys today as well

I got my fairing back from the painters the weekend before we set off for France last year. Fitted it, all was good but obviously I'd done little mileage with it fitted. The home made bottom brackets ( both sides ) holding it on via the bottom yoke sheared about an hour before we got to Honfleur. I rode the rest of the journey with it flapping around until we got to Honfleur, at which point me & Bigmal visited a local ( fortunately ) hardware superstore where I bought some more brackets and bodged it up. It held out for the rest of the trip and the brackets I bought are still the ones I use today but it was a bit touch & go at first and I spent the journey the following day worrying about whether it would fall off !
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:06 pm

johnboss wrote:

It wore away due to the constant cleaning at 7:30 am every morning really   Laughing
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:11 pm

simbo wrote:
johnboss wrote:

It wore away due to the constant cleaning at 7:30 am every morning really   Laughing
lol!  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3213823784 Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3213823784 Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3213823784 lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:12 pm

Ahh - obvious really Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 474255
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Made some mounts for the fairing. I copied the idea some forum members have used for mounting lowers, by using jubilee clips. These are a chunkier version, in stainless, with a pinch bolt going right through. They're Mikalor hose clamps.
Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 62C3663B-38DB-4A4D-80ED-E6008B9112C2

Made a couple of dummy brackets out of aluminium composite... Easy to cut, and rigid enough for a trial fit...
Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 8CA35DD1-15F1-41E6-A676-3527A8742903

The bolt of the mikalor clamp goes through the bracket too...
Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 491DDEA5-9D05-4BAB-945B-FC1C98D9022B

Being brushed aluminium it actually looks way better than the real ones will!! But it's only a sandwich of very thin ally and plastic, so I don't trust it to handle the vibration, wear & tear. So I'll make some from steel.

Here are the packers to align the stainless brackets that are part of the fairing...

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 6372C2DE-5004-4AC4-90F7-EE3DE1DB81FE

And here's a trial fit.... Coming together nicely. Headlamp is maybe a bit too recessed, but if I moved everything inwards, I'd be worried about clearance for all the hoses, cables, etc, and I need a bit of wriggle room for the satnav. So Overall pretty chuffed.

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 1D615DC1-E56A-44B5-9FB0-06772390312D
Back to top Go down
yorky
VIP Member
yorky

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Looking good Mal  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3498837457
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 4:35 pm

Nice job Mal! coming along nicely  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3498837457  will you be spraying it Blue?
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Certainly plan to.... Depending how long it takes me to sort the rest of it out. Got some 3mm steel sheet cheap from a place near work. Just tried cutting it with a angle grinder. Holy crap what a difficult job. Hmmmm. Maybe steel isn't the answer! Did cause much hilarity by burning a hole in my trousers from the Sparks!
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Looking great mal, the alu sandwich WILL work fine, aluminium is stronger and lighter than steel hence why its used on aircraft! and the plastic sandwich will help to absorb vibrations, use the better looking version if your having doubts try doubling it up in thickness and bonding them together.
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:20 pm

hawktheslayer wrote:
the alu sandwich WILL work fine.

You reckon? The aluminium part is prob only .5mm thick. The head of the pinch bolt is only a little bigger than the threaded part, so I was worried about it nibbling away at the hole in the ally, and even pulling through. But I guess a washer each side to spread the load would solve that anyway. I'll give that a go then Wink

.... Unless in the meantime I happen to find a piece of aluminium road sign lying at the side of the road... That's probably 3mm thick and even stronger.... police
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:25 pm

I reckon the aluminium should be fine Mal ..... asone as you don't put any bends in it - that's where mine sheared, on the right angle bend
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Looking good Mal & yes alloy will be surprisingly strong enough for the job while you look for some thicker stuff. a lot of lightweight endure bikes are using alloy plate for strength & lightness so they can't be all wrong eh?
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:56 pm

bigmal wrote:
hawktheslayer wrote:

.... Unless in the meantime I happen to find a piece of aluminium road sign lying at the side of the road... That's probably 3mm thick and even stronger.... police

glasses  Funnily enough   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3460531085   how much do you need?   Laughing
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Oh you superstar Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 1218875559 Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 1218875559 ... A couple of pieces approx 20cm X 10cm. Shall I press "buy it now"??? Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 852880
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:25 pm

bigmal wrote:
Oh you superstar Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 1218875559 Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 1218875559 ... A couple of pieces approx 20cm X 10cm. Shall I press "buy it now"??? Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 852880

I'll cut some in the morning and drop them off sometime tomoz   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 696333   text me your post code and house number  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3498837457
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:38 pm

I can bob round to yours if you prefer.... I'll pm you my address tho as well. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:49 pm

bigmal wrote:
I can bob round to yours if you prefer.... I'll pm you my address tho as well. Cheers!

I'll drop it off Mal, any excuse!  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 696333
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:07 pm

Brill, cheers. Just checked size (assuming you've not cut it already!!) . Two at 100mm X 210mm would be better, but happy either way. See you tomoz. Forecast is dull but dry I think Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 666713 Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 666713
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 6:49 am

simbo wrote:
bigmal wrote:
hawktheslayer wrote:

glasses  Funnily enough   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3460531085   how much do you need?   Laughing

PMSL .........,       wagg     pig love
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 9:27 am

simbo wrote:
bigmal wrote:
hawktheslayer wrote:

You got some Pikey blood in you Sim?
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:11 am

Or maybe Womble blood.... Things just stick to his fingers Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 852880
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 1:21 pm

You should change your title on your avatar Simbo to ....... Mechanical Womble !
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Twojobmick wrote:
You should change your title on your avatar Simbo to ....... Mechanical Womble !

No - I think 'Tart' still fit the bill.
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3213823784

Psst let me know when you run out Sim I am sure I can lay my hands on some "damaged" signage that would only go in the bin glasses
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Quick update... Today I fitted the aluminium mounting brackets I'd made, and got the inner fairing bolted on. Think the brackets look spot on....
Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress DSC_0137

Then the hard part was bolting the outer to the inner. A bunch of nuts and bolts sandwich together the inner, the outer and the screen, and it was a real twat lining it all up, especially as the screen is thin flat Perspex, which kept spring back. It's only the Act of sandwiching it makes it follow the curve. (I've seen replacement Memphis Shades screens online, and they ship flat, so it's legit.).

Even harder was lining up 6 concealed bolts which pass through the lower edge of the outer into captive nuts fixed to the inner. Only got a couple on.... They will defo need altering, as the alignment is out of plonk, and some are right on the edge of the panel which seems a weak point.

Test ride

Even with a couple of bolts not in, it all felt absolutely rock steady. No weird rattles or vibration, and brackets seem really sturdy.

The whole thing sits a bit low for a tall feller like myself, but aesthetically I didn't want a huge gap Between the fairing and the headlamp. It also sits well forward, but otherwise space for satnav, etc would have been tight.

So because of the position, I'm still getting some wind and turbulence, but nothing like the amount riding it with no screen. Hands get pretty good protection too, even though quite far away from fairing. Rode in summer gloves for inaugural road test although cold and rainy, and fingers were OK!

Next steps
It's not a perfect match for me and the bike, but it's pretty good. So I still think it's now worth investing the time and money in making it look prettier and adding the extra features I want...
*Little storage bins to replace speaker pods - plan making those from grp
*Satnav mount,
*12v socket relocated from handlebars
*Block off one lamp on each side and fit bright white LED.

Not much too see yet, but here's another couple of pics...

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress DSC_0138

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress DSC_0139
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 4:11 pm

Coming along nicely Mal! should look spot on when you've finished  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 2170595768   Note to self,  Must make sure I'm up on the Sunday morning in France with video in hand ready for you & Mick simultaneously buffing the Batwings  Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 2747638305
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 6:50 am

lgd  Mal !

Simbo - reckon I'm the only one with OCD, so I maybe be the lone buffer in the a.m.    sssmily
Back to top Go down
yorky
VIP Member
yorky

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:08 am

...........' buffing the Batwing  '.... that's a new name for it Laughing
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Hear that mick just offered to "buff" Mals batwing! Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3213823784 Its official im not the only gay in the village hyst
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:08 pm

He'd better not buff too hard.... Especially if I'm painting it myself, the paint might wear off!
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 pm

WTF!

I think we have just found the script for the English "Broke back mountain" Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3213823784
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 10:30 pm

hawktheslayer wrote:
WTF!

I think we have just found the script for the English "Broke back mountain" Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress 3213823784

"Broke back Batwing" I can see a new "Bromance" coming on  pig love  Laughing
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:54 pm

Any progress Mal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress   Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fugly batwing fairing... A work in progress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next