Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnmc800
Johnmc800

Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Empty
PostSubject: Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction   Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 9:32 pm

Hi guys I recently fitted a set of Highway Hawk fat pipes to my 2008 vl800 intruder the previous owner had already fitted a k&n panel filter. The bike seems to be running fine but I do worry that the bike is running lean. Can anyone advise the most cost effective device to correct the fueling.The exhaust has the lambda sensor fitted. Up to now the options appear to be power commander, healtech fuel controller, cobra fuel controller, and I was wondering if a boosterplug would work for my set up. I'm not chasing more power as I'm happy with the performance of the bike, but I am concerned if the bike is running lean I'm causing damage to the valves. I'm sort of close to the end of what I want to spend on the bike, so basically looking for the cheapest effective solution. Thanks in advance John
Back to top Go down
Johnmc800
Johnmc800

Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction   Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2022 2:49 pm

Hi folks managed to find a fuel controller waiting for it arriving from usa.
Back to top Go down

Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Exhaust and air filter, no tuner...
» De baffle 99 marauder - fuelling ??
» 1990 VX800 fueling issues
» Low revs fuelling problem
» Dash Panel

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum :: The Garage :: FueI Injection Modules, Fuel, Jetting & Modifications, etc-
Jump to:  
Slide Show
A random selection of suzuki800.com member bikes.
Latest topics
» 12inch apes
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby Mbroom21 Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:54 pm

» Aye what's happenin'?
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby 717RedRumBob Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:50 am

» Handle bars rotation for comfort
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:20 pm

» Hello!
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby GregWidger Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:16 pm

» Hey to all
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby alongfortheride Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:41 pm

» Just saying hello as asked... plus a question.
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby SAM11206 Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:34 pm

» Hello!
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby Onigatudor Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:39 pm

» Choke plunger
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby flying1 Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:43 pm

» Hello intruder people
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby nano Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:19 pm

» Hi from North east England
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby Brianhuck Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:30 pm

» VX800 - Wiring issue colours & diagram?
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby Billybop90 Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:44 am

» Looking for a set of Leg wind deflectors for a C50 Boulivard.
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby Aikido789 Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:11 am

» Saying hello from Cheshire
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby bernard chaddock Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:58 pm

» ola de portugal
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby fabio almeida Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:28 am

» Hello from Texas
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby icoolwecool99@gmail.com Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:47 pm

» VX800 vacuum hose(s) 1996
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby Billybop90 Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:16 pm

» Chrome Fender Tips - Volusia VL800, Boulevard C50T
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby SWEET Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» New to the site
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby VAI777 Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:32 pm

» oldies but goldies
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby redevil Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:59 am

» My new M800
Performance exhaust and k&n panel filter, fuelling correction Icon_minitimeby Urko Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:12 am

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password