Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open air filter mod

Go down 
+2
fat intruder
Bunso Steel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Open air filter mod  Empty
PostSubject: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 pm

I've been thinking about an Air Filter mod that I could be doing over winter, Getting the filter isn't a problem, but attaching it to the existing pipe might be ? I'm going to call in the metal fabricators that do work for the company I work for and see if they can make an adapter to fit between where the existing air filter attaches to the tube that goes to the throttle bodies (The oblong opening) bent round at 90% then finishing off being round to take the new filter, Hopefully with this appearance (soz for posting a hd pic)
Can any one think of any problems this might cause ? ie running with an open air filter, the wires that go to the original air box ? will the new fuel processor cope ?
Cheers
Open air filter mod  13-hd-cvo-breakout-pnc
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:52 pm

You will need to do a de-PAIR & that's what fuel processors are for. If you want the dogs bollox of processors then consider the Cobra FI2000R PowerPro.
If money is a consideration, which for me it was then a lot of thought needs to go into all the pro's & con's of cheaper units.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Would the Healtech processor not work ? Those CobraFI1200R come in at $599.95 gulp
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Hmmm I'm down to $440 now on Amazon.com
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi Sim I have had a Cobra i1200 bog standard for about two years now and no complaints,also only cost me £102 from America.I know todays engines are a bit finicky,with fuel injection and whatever,but in my mnd they are still just a combustion chamber,ie:air & fuel,before the Japs took over we rode around without air filters,and some of the boy racers in their cars are going K&N naked without covers,with the minimal of change to their sytems.Personaly I feel that people just jump on the band wagon that the most expensive is the best.I am not saying choose my way of thinking,but look at it another way what are you doing with the bike it is only going to be eye candy, for you have sports bikes to race around on,also how long are you going to keep the bike for,you could be throwing a lot of money away for little improvement.Good luck with your mod which ever way you go.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:28 am

Healtech would be absolutely fine, I did say if money was no object!
Alfie's one does seem very hard to beat though at that price.
Back to top Go down
Bunso Steel
Valued Member
Bunso Steel

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Sim on the K&N parts list on their website they have a list of every filter and all its dimensions, including the dimensions of the pipe opening. There must be something in there that fits, especially if you are going naked then size and shape of the filter wont be restricted by the airbox. I am considering doing this mod myself depending on if I can get a K&N filter to fit my bike with its newer shaped airbox. If so then I'll get that and do and open airbox mod with some LEDs or something, if I can't get one that fits then its going to be a naked oversized K&N. I'm gonna get the healtech FI unit at the same time as doing this. Also I'll get the Healtech TRE. For me the airbox mod is mainly about the eye candy aspect, I've got performance bikes, this is my show bike, but its still a pretty decent machine power wise and I dont mind spending money on it just to get small gains in power (aswell as looking awesome)
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Mr Intruder wrote:
Healtech would be absolutely fine

Healtech it is then Open air filter mod  3498837457 Although the cobra processor looks an excellent piece of kit and it's plug n play feature is very tempting indeed. If it was visible it would be the Cobra without doubt

Alfie.... Your right Open air filter mod  2215087486 , it is for visual effect more than performance gain,as for how long I'll keep the bike ? forever probably, as I tend to keep things till they have more sentimental value than cash value.

Joe.... Yeah I had a look on the K&N site to get the part number and dimensions for the one I will go for Open air filter mod  3498837457 I'm thinking the RC-4160 which is the 6 Inch tapered one with chrome end cover, Cheaper on Ebay though than direct from K&N
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 pm

I am always skint so maybe I am not the best person to talk on this subject but here goes anyway Open air filter mod  2343124779

As dave says if money was of no concearn the the best thing on the market without any doubt is the Cobra FI2000 PowerPro. No mapping or adjusting or dyno tuning to get the perfect setup. It is the dogs bolocks, FACT!!!!!

But for Joe public on a budget why bother, your not racing it are you. So buy the cheapest thing you can lay your hands on and just use there generic mapping and forget about it. It might not be perfect but it will not be to far out surely. If you are the type that will buy a fuel processor and then get it dyno tuned then forget the over priced dyno tune and just buy the Cobra FI200 PowerPro because it really is the only one on the market that actually doesnt need a dyno tune to run spot on.

So in summery If you want the perfect setup get ready to spend loads of cash but if you want a bike that runs a lot better but at a budget, don't even bother going middle of the road, go as cheap as you possibly can instead.

Disclaimer: just my opinion lol!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:45 pm

captain crash wrote:
I am always skint so maybe I am not the best person to talk on this subject but here goes anyway Open air filter mod  2343124779

Disclaimer: just my opinion lol!
Any input or advice is better than none, regardless of wealth Crash Open air filter mod  3498837457 Love the Disclaimer by the way Open air filter mod  3213823784
I am actually looking into buying one of the power pro units just because it will suit me, because I won't have to think about any kind of set up,adjustments,or anything technical that will cook my brain lol
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:45 pm

PowerPro units are expensive but as already pointed out, they may very well be a cheaper option than buying a cheaper unit and then buying Dyno time to get it to run perfectly for the setup that you have at that specific time. However you will get a perfect setup for your money no matter what modifications you do. Where as A dyno prepared map is only as good as the setup it has been tuned for and will not work as well if changes are made. Cheaper units come in many guises and you will get a bike that runs well, even from generic maps that are there or there abouts. Many products will tell you that no Dyno is require and they are right, but they are only right if you do not require a spot on setup, which in reality most of us don't. We must have some kind of budget that we work to otherwise it can get out of control, but if you are spending loads of money on getting a lovely power exhaust and K&N setup it almost seems wrong not to let it all work properly. I was on a budget when I bought mine so I bought the Healtech and used the generic mapping that came from a download when the bike was stock & I could notice a difference. I then downloaded another set of maps when I made changes to the exhaust and fitted the K&N & I really did notice a big difference after that. I then managed to scrounge some free Dyno time and have my own mapping which isn't actually that far out from the generic. I think I noticed a difference after the Dyno but I am not sure if it was my imagination or not.
Sometimes we can copy mapping from others that have exactly the same setup as we do but we must remember that 2 identical bikes will never share identical mapping.
Are you keeping the bike long term has without doubt got to be a major consideration if you are prepared to spend that kind of money. However as with any modification add on, if you do decide to sell the bike it is always better financially to put the bike back to stock and then sell all the add on parts separately.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Puppies are for Xmas, Cruisers are for life Open air filter mod  696333

PS, The wheels on the H#rl$y D#vid$on are cool with a capital K
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:59 pm

captain crash wrote:
Thats brave Open air filter mod  249703

Open air filter mod  2215087486 I've taken the sizes of the outlet under the tank and the size of the flange for the K&N and done a rough drawing of what I want , But I just know when I go in the metal fabricators he's going to look at me like I'm stupid Open air filter mod  938687981 We seem to speak a different language when I'm trying to explain what I want Open air filter mod  852880
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:44 pm

And this is why we'll be speaking a different language Open air filter mod  2343124779 They work with micrometers and I work with mm, I'll have to try and explain as best I can about the dog leg and bend on it, I'll speak to the guy who restored his MG because he'll have more idea on idea's and what will work and what won't, I've taken some measurements for downwards and forward but want to see what he has to say first.
Open air filter mod  Outletidea
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Is the 64mm an internal or external measurement?

The larger 90mm x 45mm hole gives the impression of a continuous curvature, Is that actually the case? If it is, a lot more measurements are required, I would have thought. I could be wrong as I am going from memory but I thought it had to long straights. If it does the length of the straights needs to be taken.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeah Dave it has two long straights, I rubbed pencil on the edge of the air filter part then pressed it on to the paper to give an outline but it is straight with two round ends I suspect the jubilee clip pulls it tight to fit, 64 mm is the internal measurements of the K&N filter and outer diameter of the pipe.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Please don't take offence mate but I will say it as it is, that drawing is next to useless. Open air filter mod  2795157665
If you are going to get the connecting hose made up by a metal fabricator, you would be better off actually taking the new filter to the him with the bike in a ready state for him to take the measurements, as there are many more measurements to take into consideration. The easiest way to do that would be to temporarily take the stock air filter off so that he can place the filter in position to properly work out all the measurements. If you do that, then you would need to buy a small sheet filter material & just cable tie it to the under tank snorkel so that you are not riding it there un-filtered.
Open air filter mod  804997
I haven't actually given it any thought as yet but I reckon there must be a much easier and cheaper way of making up some sort of semi flexible, plastic or rubber connecting hose!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Mr Intruder wrote:
Please don't take offence mate but I will say it as it is, that drawing is next to useless.

Open air filter mod  3213823784 No offence taken Open air filter mod  3498837457 I'll take the drawing and a picture of my bike and one of the HD Just to get an idea if it's feasible and to get an idea of cost,materials,finish and so on, If it's a goer then I'd leave my bike there with filter so he could have it all to hand.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Drawing   Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Updated drawing lol I'm hoping they can round the joints to from the tube to the flanges with weld so it blends in rather than at right angles, I'll ask them for a price on chroming it up as well. Any thoughts or comments welcome the more input the better Open air filter mod  3498837457
Open air filter mod  Newoutlet
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Is it just the cone you will be buying from the picture at the top?
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Yeas Dave just the cone, I'm hoping to have the adaptor made.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Have a look here, just founder these people and they do all the adapters as well I believe LINK
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:22 pm

They do some seriously nice filters Open air filter mod  3498837457
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:46 pm

And probably cheaper when all in than getting a bespoke adapter made
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:42 pm

captain crash wrote:
probably.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 pm

captain crash wrote:

Dunno folks I'm sure he owes me a favour ? If not I'll book it to a job and play ignorant when they get the invoice Open air filter mod  852880 Seeing the link has give me a few more idea's on how to have it made though cheers Open air filter mod  3498837457
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:30 am

Ah freebies on the boss, now your talking Open air filter mod  996187811
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm

That's the kind of financial outlay that I like. Good on you Sim, a Xmas bonus from the boss without his knoweledge Open air filter mod  3498837457
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:40 pm

After visiting the metal workers place today and having a chat about making an adapter for the air filter, we came to the decision it wouldn't be suitable for what I wanted , Making it wasn't the problem, It was the materials being used and finishes to be achieved that fell short of what I wanted Open air filter mod  880307 So now it's back to the drawing board and I'm thinking of making one out of black solvent weld waste pipe over the weekend if that fails the debit card is at the ready Open air filter mod  852880
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 am

That's a real shame. Its the integrity of any joins that will need to be the main focus if using plastic, vibration will need to be kept down to a minimum with good solid brackets being important.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:35 am

What a bummer, freebies always feel good. Good luck with it. I will look forward to this ufolding one way or another
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Today I made a start on the air filter mod, I'm not completely sure where I'm going with this one :what1: so I've started making it up as I go along Open air filter mod  2343124779 I'll tidy it up at the end, smooth it up with JB weld then sand and paint it
starting point is making something to fit into the air filter boot that comes out beneath the tank. Two small pieces of 1.5" black waste pipe
Open air filter mod  IMAG0070
Cut them down the middle to form the rounded ends

Open air filter mod  IMAG0072

Next I heated the other two half's up with the blow torch, To flatten them out with two blocks of wood for joining the two ends together
Open air filter mod  IMAG0073

Next I cut the two flat pieces to width and solvent welded them together with the ends to form the shape of the rubber boot, It fits nice into it now
Open air filter mod  IMAG0081
Open air filter mod  IMAG0080

Next step is to round the bottom off and seal it up then put a little rubber drain tube in
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:31 pm

great work sim how hot will the plastic get that close to the engine bluddy good bit of work strait forward but thats the best way to do things like this hope it keeps comeing along be cool to see the end result
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:07 pm

fat intruder wrote:
great work sim how hot will the plastic get that close to the engine bluddy

The original air box is made of plastic so I can't see that being a problem, I'm going to make a bracket out of aluminium to go to them silver bolts on the cylinders that will hold the plastic tube in place and away from the fins as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:12 pm

That looks like real good start, I am really looking forward to this unfolding now. I would put some deflective heat tape on the back when finished but all the same I can't see heat being an issue where it is to be honest.
How have you joined the pipe, did you weld it? Looks a very good job!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Mr Intruder wrote:
How have you joined the pipe, did you weld it? Looks a very good job!

I used solvent weld what plumbers use for jointing waste pipe, It melts the two surfaces together, It's quite strong when it's dried plus I'll be coating it with epoxy glue when it's finished making it even stronger and giving me a more workable surface for the finish, Rather than plastic which can be troublesome for painting.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Fantastic, I didn't even know about that stuff. What a great thread this is turning into. Open air filter mod  996187811
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Open air filter mod  881924 Good on you Simbo, looks like you have a realistic plan Open air filter mod  184121345
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Looking good Simbo.Well done.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Today I succumbed to an overwhelming desire for shiny things and ordered the Thunder mfg Tornado air kit and adapter, and I also ordered a 50mm 90% waste water bend and soil boss as I'm still carrying on trying to make the home made adapter out of Curiosity Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:24 pm

That will look so friggin cool, you are putting together one very beautiful bike for sure.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Can't wait to see it all in place either way
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Agree 100% with Dave,this bike is going to be a show stopper,it will certainly make heads turn.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 pm

I've been away all weekend on a mates 60th golfing trip in Leeds, So I've not got much done on the home made air filter mod Open air filter mod  437349 , The 90% bend has arrived so I will be cracking on with that at the weekend, More to the point is I'm in need of a fuel processor now for when the Tornado one arrives. I've been searching all over for the Cobra Fi2000r power pro and the cheapest I can find is off Amazon.com which is part no 92-1827AT (unless told otherwise)
My question is ? Can I use my UK Amazon account to buy from the States ?
I've never ordered anything from the US on Amazon before 😕 Has anyone used them before ?
Back to top Go down
Bunso Steel
Valued Member
Bunso Steel

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:14 pm

I had a look at the fi2000 but all I could find was the one for the m109. Dunno if it would be the same for the 800?

Your UK account will work on the US site, just remember to check the postage costs :)
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:11 am

Cheers Joe, I'll keep my eye on the postage Open air filter mod  3498837457
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Also the tax Sim,the post office may not release until you pay,that is what happened to me.Always check the small print from over the pond.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Tax !!!! I hate tax! Open air filter mod  410694 I've Emailed the sellers on Amazon.com and none of them will ship to the UK Open air filter mod  880307 Gone back to Ebay.com and looking at £302 plus £40 delivery, I'm thinking I'm beginning to piss against the wind with the Cobra, Especially if I'm going to be paying tax on top grrr,
The Healtech one is looking very favourable at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:02 am

Don't forget the one Alfie got as well, that was very cheap
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:23 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COBRA-Fi2000-FUEL-INJECTION-PROCESSOR-TUNER-SUZUKI-BOULEVARD-C50-M50-/360471100143?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53edc07aef Here you are Sim this is the place I got mine from.Have just noticed that it only goes to 2008,maybe there may be something else there to interest you.Good luck,hope you get what you want (cheaply preferbly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open air filter mod    Open air filter mod  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open air filter mod
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next