Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Empty
PostSubject: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 am

Hi,

Just a statement that I tried this as my bike was all covered in bug muck and it removed the lot without any effort and left a brilliant wax shine afterwards...very easy to work it and you don't really have to wait the stated 1 minute for it to soak in and disolve the muck.
I used microfibre cloth to clean/buff.

+1 from me.

Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover 680421?$PDP_MAIN$
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:29 pm

great for bugs cool have you tryed it on any tar you know like the bits you get on an exhaust so on be good to know
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Not yet mate...but I tried on exhaust with some crap baked into it and that came off.
When sprayed it comes on as a delicate foam, spreads well and quickly clean and buffs out with clean cloth.
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:53 pm

that could possibly be tar Marcin me old friend on your exhaust so even better how much did it cost please coz i think i might get sum
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:54 pm

ohh and you say it leaves a nice finish so would be great for petrol tank so on ?
Back to top Go down
AmericanJambo
AmericanJambo

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:05 pm

fat intruder wrote:
ohh and you say it leaves a nice finish so would be great for petrol tank so on ?

You should always keep a thick layer of wax on your tank to protect from petrol.
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:45 pm

fat intruder wrote:
It's 4.99 from halfords for half a litre.
Considering you need a drop or two for fairly large surface I reckon that'll last for ages.

Yeah it does leave neat wax finish and I've done the tank too to high gloss.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:01 pm

AmericanJambo wrote:
You should always keep a thick layer of wax on your tank to protect from petrol.
I agree, I would still keep a descent quality polish on the tank as well even if that is only periodically as petrol is very aggressive
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Always makes sense to keep a good protection on the tank I agree but the clear coats on the tanks nowadays are extremely good.
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:54 pm

thanks marcin i'll check that out . Agree with all the comments about wax on tanks i wash my bike with a shampo with wax in it then every now and again wax up the tank oooooER hahahaha the stuff marcin has used would be good for me as i get over the tank leaveing marks (not scratches) on it this would bring it up nice and still leeve the protection from wax on it yay happy days i do have a very good quality wax to put on once in a while
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:15 pm

When you do, don't do what they say on the sticker.
They say to spray the surface and let it soak for a minute. Screw that.
Spray on a cloth instead and that will keep it moist long enough for you to go twice over the surface...first to spread the thin layer and then to really work it where you get stubborn muck.
Finish off with the dry end of cloth and buff to a shine... job done. :)

Love the new description Morgan....queue jumper haha..naughty :)
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:01 pm

not of my makin marcin but makes me laugh all the same hay thats why i ride a bike fuck waiting in line like all them cock suckers in cars hahahahahahaha first at the traffic lights strait through traffic jams and i dont wait my turn on motor ways eather LOL ohw bin known to skip a toll road aswell hehehehehe lmfao
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:38 pm

And make the boss man cuss a little and encourage steam to come out of his ears Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover 3213823784
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:11 am

Who me, nah.  Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover 852880
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover   Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover
Page 1 of 1