Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *

Go down 
+9
bigmal
elsonico
dedge_10
captain crash
Jimmyboy
Mr Intruder
simbo
Proudtexson
MarcinG
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Empty
PostSubject: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Anyone got anything planned over this winter 13/14? It's drawing in fast going off the temperature drop over the past week or so, I'll probably take mine of the road in a couple of weeks and start the clean rear fender look, new tyre's and whatever else I've been planning on doing.
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Looking at the forecast info flowing in both here in UK and from Poland, I think we're in for a bloody freezing time so plenty of time to spend on bike.

To do list so far:

My spare parts
- remove holes from rear fender
- remove stripes from front fender
- sand both down to prepare for future painting
- take shape, measurements for custom paint graphics (paper cut-outs of the fender, etc)
- create digital version of custom paint job and refine until I'm happy (that might take a while since I'm never satisfied with my work)

Bike
- change oil, filter, coolant
- take wheels off and inspect bearings
- clean spokes and paint them
- inspect all bolts, focus on engine mounting points
- take apart and inspect front suspension
- take speedo apart and create custom dial. (since I got plotter now, cutting a custom one out should be easy)
- take radiator apart and inspect fins, fan, remove rust from chrome cover
- get access to bottom of frame and re-paint it with heavy rust preventing paint (Hammerite or similar) as I scratched it with bike lift and that'll go wrong soon.
- check sparks to see how Jardine's are affecting the engine
- clean, grease/oil all moving parts (levers, etc)
- look into modding my leather panniers so I can install them without the throw-over bit (reinforced internal panels with twist clamps) 

Stuff that I want done but probably won't due to cash
- reshape seat at local upholsterers
- install apes
- paint job (however that's summer job)
- create custom side reg plate holder
- extra lights (constellation)
- custom engine crash bar with footrests (from PL)
- paint engine fins

I'd be happy if I do half affraid
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Not a lot for me this year due to my health but.........

Adjust the timing to give a slower put put sound.
Make my indicators into running lights as well.
Add a better placed LED indicator warning light.
Put my cruiser screen back on
Make some screen lowers to assist the screen with wind displacement.
put my new rev counter on.
Add some riser extensions or change the risers.
Add a second helmet lock at the front of the bike.
Add independent fuse box.
Add a 2nd Stebel air horn.
Add a2nd false spiked air filter to the other side, just for looks. 
Put the spiral cable wrap on my visible handle bar electrics & cables.
Order some new decals and put them on.
Spray paint the front brake calliper black.
Spray the brake reservoir cover black after accident damage.
Renew the sissy bar, after original one got completely bent up in RTA.
Fit my new fancy handle bars on that replace the ape hanger bars after they got damaged.
Fit my newly fixed & resprayed fuel tank after the RTA where it got damaged.
Add some new passenger floor boards, after my pegs got damaged.
Buy some new highway pegs after mine got damaged.
Get some new engine crash bars after mine got damaged.
Full engine & bike service done at home.

Plus a few silly bits I haven't thought of yet or noticed need doing, that need doing after my recent accident.
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Change oil and filter.
Pray for some good riding weather. * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 852880
Ride it when prayers are answered
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Sim wrote:
and whatever else I've been planning on doing.
Thats a bit naughty Sim, you started the thread. * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 3213823784
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:39 pm

I've already started Dave Very Happy I've removed the rear light ready for filling and painting the fender, I'm just scouring Ebay looking for lights, Can't decide on Tear drop shape on the fender at the bottom? two round led's sunk into the fender? or none and have it above the side mount reg? Also fancying some .50 calibre LED indicators.
* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Bulletindicators_zps23e7dd13
* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * KGrHqZroFGTZjZOUwBRuiYjbFyQ60_57_zpscd1b5294
* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Sinkinlights_zpse88d47f5
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:49 pm

I think the  tear drop light you have planned is very fitting for this style of bike.
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 3498837457  I vote for the tear drop.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Yeah! It certainly suits this one Very Happy 
* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Blacksmithintruder_zps1c9c3c2c
Back to top Go down
Jimmyboy
Valued Member
Jimmyboy

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:11 pm

My plans are the American Cop bike theme with new tank badges, red and blue flashing spots and a vintage style siren !!!! (its all for show purposes Officer) !!!

Also to remove the back wheel for a bit of a rear end service and also to paint the spokes like I did with the front.

Jim.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:14 pm

I think this is a great thread, Last years one I would regularly look back at as my reference on what I still needed to or hadn't yet done.
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:01 pm

I would like to convert my spoke wheels to Non spoked. What will probable stop that is a thing call money.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Your bike looks great with the spoked wheels it really suits the look and the rear wheels are cool * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 184121345 
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Crash how do you think it would look with a M50 front wheel
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:29 pm

I dont think it will be fitting because you have those really nice back wheels on that are spoked or at least look that way from what I can see in that Avatar and remember. The m50 wheel or something similar would not look right, at the moment it all looks like it was planned but to have a mag wheel in the front and not in the rear would look like it was thrown together from what was available. Your bike looks great as it is,  just be careful if making changes * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 184121345
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Good point. check that off the list I don't have.* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 2215087486
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Not really a modification, But I'll check and adjust the valves over winter, Bikes done 9k now and sounds fine, They're supposed to be checked around the 7k mark though, so a little overdue .* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 2516569736
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:16 am

When you do, record it so I can do it ;P
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Lower the back end 2 Inches too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:55 pm

That will really look good on your bike simbo that will be very cool when its done * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 1710857839 
Back to top Go down
dedge_10
dedge_10

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:11 pm

I am in the middle of make my VL 125 into a theme bike Superman.
But i am stuck on what brake light to fit, i have seen skull disigns but would like the
S LOGO in stead of skull type any ideas ?
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Sounds good you may have to buy a light you like and modify it to fit the theme
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Let the fun begin! Laughing 
* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * IMAG0759_zpse20b1943
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Winter is crap for riding but is great in another way for people that like to modify, just gotta write a list and plod through it. I have always enjoyed the modding season to some extent but riding season is better.
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Damn Sim. Your bike is necked. * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 2740622253
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Proudtexon wrote:
Damn Sim. Your bike is necked
I must cover it's rear end and preserve it's modesty * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 852880 But not before filling it's hole's and giving it a good rubbing down * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 3213823784
Back to top Go down
elsonico
elsonico

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:39 pm

here is my little to-do-list:

- install black indicators (not 100% happy with the chrome ones)
- install modified db-eaters for the silvertail k02 exhaust

- think about doing something to my front&rear fenders but very likely leave them the way they are...

Let's see what else will happen...
Back to top Go down
dedge_10
dedge_10

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:02 pm

dedge_10 wrote:
But i am stuck on what brake light to fit, i have seen skull disigns but would like the
So far the tank is done
* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 5_tank10
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Nice paint job & pinstriping Wink
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:13 am

Marcin me old buddy you got quite a big list there have you thought of leaving stuff like check wheel bearings trust me mate you will know if they are in a bad way and need to be replaced (although you will be taking wheels of anyway to paint spokes/wheel) and unless your forks are giving you reason for concern don't take them apart my granddad always said if it aint broke don't bother trying to fix it lot of work just to have a look at the springs
Back to top Go down
Twisted 66
Twisted 66

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:21 pm

dedge_10 wrote:
dedge_10 wrote:
So far the tank is done
* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 5_tank10
what about putting LED lights behind some kind of nightlight? or maybe tinted plexiglass? maybe some kind of frosting to show the "S" ? Killer idea by the way! can't wait to see this bike!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Twisted 66
Twisted 66

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:26 pm

well so far this winter I'm going to be adding a set of shorter chrome Arlen Ness signal lights, then adding on the Gman Bully Fuel Processor , followed up by the 14" apes and cables and then looking to paint but I'm still working on the design..so base coat will be a likely job over the winter. I saw a few vids over the internet about making your own bibs so I'm going to attempt to make an extended rear bib for my fender..figure instead of just to the pillion screw I'll take it right back to the 2 screws that held on my plate..should be an interesting adventure if it works out..maybe leather and studs with a little inlay of snake skin or something fun. besides that..still kinda going with it..got a few little ideas that I may take a crack at pending the $$$ over the winter.
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Ordered these flames from Ebay in Red. Plan to debadge and add these. What do you think.
* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 24bn1g2
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:51 pm

You guys have some good idea's planned for the bikes * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 3498837457
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Like it Tex they should look nice in red * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 184121345
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:38 am

De-badged my Trike today. I used The fishing line method. Getting the glue off was a major job. Used heat, WD40.And elbow grease. finally got it all off. Now just waiting for flames to get here from Ebay.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:37 am

It's always nice when you make these changes as you are putting your own stamp on it at the same time as removing Suzuki's badge. Suzuki make some great bikes but I always think that my bike was Suzuki's but is now mine. * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 852880
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Proudtexson wrote:
De-badged my Trike today. I used The fishing line method. Getting the glue off was a major job. Used heat, WD40.And elbow grease. finally got it all off. Now just waiting for flames to get here from Ebay.
* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 102087026  I like the De-Badged look, I must do that this winter.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:14 pm

It also makes the tank look bigger when there are less items breaking up its visual size.
Back to top Go down
dedge_10
dedge_10

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Thats the rear Fender done with modded tail light
More photos can be seen on my FB page (  https://www.facebook.com/#!/SuzukiVlIntruder125AndOthers )

* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 7_rear15
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Looking nice Dale, class job & I loves the Superman logo
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Looking good Dale. * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 3498837457 

I ordered A Stebal Horn For my Trike today.

* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * $%28KGrHqZHJDQFJh3WCWPPBS,%28VeyEEw%7E%7E60_14  * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * $T2eC16FHJFoFH5,r2KdjBS,%28Vd5RPQ%7E%7E60_14
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:24 pm

That's a great choice of light.... really goes with the shape of the superman logo.  * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 184121345
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Nice work Dale * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 2170595768 The theme is coming along nicely * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 3498837457 Love the Superman outfit on Facebook Very Happy 

Tex, those horns are damn loud! Definitely a good addition * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Proudtexson wrote:
Looking good Dale. * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 3498837457 

I ordered A Stebal Horn For my Trike today.

* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * $%28KGrHqZHJDQFJh3WCWPPBS,%28VeyEEw%7E%7E60_14  * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * $T2eC16FHJFoFH5,r2KdjBS,%28Vd5RPQ%7E%7E60_14
Good for you Tex, they do the job properly. The stock horns are no more than an insult & totally useless.
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:35 am

Dave is your horn mounted in the same place as the top bolt on your engine guard.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:33 am

Sure is I just cut down a bracket/bit of metal and it has been there for years. It's has the bracket run uneder the guard where it bolts on.* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 3498837457 
(- My Stebel Link -)
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:47 am

Dave, I found an upgrade for you matey

Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Nice one Marcin matey maybe we ought to chip in for a tow bar for his bike as well cause that isn't a bolt on one it would at first appear any way * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 2740622253
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:24 am

That would be great on the bike, pipes horns save lives. * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * 3213823784
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *   * What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 * Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* What Modifications do you have planned for this winter 2013 / 14 *
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next