Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800

Go down 
+3
captain crash
Jimmyboy
Tigger2013
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigger2013
Tigger2013

Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Empty
PostSubject: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 %3Ca%20href=Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 20131111" />thought i would bling the Beast up a bit
Back to top Go down
Jimmyboy
Valued Member
Jimmyboy

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Looks cool mate, can we see a pic at night time for full effect?

Jim.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Nice, the red LEDs look cool Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 184121345
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Nice lights Dave Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 2170595768
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Run them on the frame under your tank and that would hide the actual lights but still give a great glow that would bounce nicely off the chrome.
Love the red on black Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 2170595768
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:19 pm

You're way ahead of me Tigger.... my box of LED goodies arrived from Hong Kong but havnt had chance to fit them yet.  (bloody decorating.....)

Hopefully someone will chime in if I'm wrong, but I thought strictly speaking only rear facing lights could be red (if the light source was on view), In the same way, only foward facing lights can be white.  So if plod was being really arsey they could pull you over for having red lights on view.

Agree with what Mr I says....tuck them up under your tank of whatever, so you get a mysterious red glow Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 184121345
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Technically it is illegal but the worst they can do if they are being a tit is a £20 fixed penalty fine. You would be very unlucky though due to the increasing amount of day-glow bikes and cars running around nowadays.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Dave what was your problem with the blue LEDs?
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:06 pm

captain crash wrote:
Oh mate it's a long story but I can't find where I write it so here is the short version:

I did not realise that having blue LEDs was only a fixed penalty fine & as they were after me (plastic pigs) I wasn't prepared to let them find me as I had loud pipes and blue lights. So I hide with the help of friends so as not to get a summons but if I had of realised at the time I would have just argued with them but new I had an issue as plastic pigs will do anything to make them look like they are being proper police. So the blue LED's are going to go back on & fek em. Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 2917598063
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:09 pm

captain crash wrote:
I don't think Dave had a problem with them? More the wannabe coppers trying to make a name for themselves Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 852880
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 <a href=Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 2012-03-21184808-1" />Here is a pic of my bike with the led's hid,sorry it is not in focus.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:52 pm

That looks great, Blue & red LEDs are the business. Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 3322349030
Back to top Go down
Tigger2013
Tigger2013

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Sorry this got posted twice, I didn't realise it had been moved :what1: 

As for red showing. I looked from the front and didn't see anything but take your point. I may well change them for white,

Can't seem to doing anything nice these days..

Cheers guys
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Tigger2013 wrote:
Sorry this got posted twice, I didn't realise it had been moved :what1: 

As for red showing. I looked from the front and didn't see anything but take your point. I may well change them for white,

Can't seem to doing anything nice these days..

Cheers guys
This happens so often that the admin team have stopped sending PM's to members if the post would be better placed in another area Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 184121345  & we can only comment on the side picture shown, not on how it looks from an angle we cant see  Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 3005623951 

You say you can't seem to do anything nice these days, well you have and it looks good. We like it, we are just saying of ways that could possibly help you improve the look a little more Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 184121345 
Cable tying the leds on under the tank to the frame would be relatively easy to do and give a major affect. As aslreadt stated the red looks great, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Tigger2013
Tigger2013

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Lol I meant with plod you cant do anything nice, but thanks.

I ordered some white ones so I might be a rebel and put them both on then they wont know if Im coming or going lol Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 3213823784 

Will the tank not hide them all though?

To Be honest I quite like them showing but respect what your saying and may well give it a go to see what it looks like.

Cheers Guys
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Dave the red looks great on a black bike & when placed under the tank will certainly be bright enough to exhibit a beautiful glow. Partly to do with how bright LEDs are but partly to do with the fact that we have bikes that are great for bouncing light in different directions.
It is a shitter that the law is against any blue and red light, apart from red rear lights. However if the old bill pulled over all the offenders in my area and not to mention the offending trucks all over the country they would need to treble in size. I think that a £20 on the spot fine would be a shitter but you would need to be very very unlikely to get one of those & red would get less attention than blue would, especially if it was just a glow and not the direct light visible.  I am going to go red, white & blue on my bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800   Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red LED's Fitted .....Bit of Bling..... Suzuki Volusia C800
Page 1 of 1