Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Speedo Face Fitted

Go down 
+6
azcam
Mr Intruder
MarcinG
peardrop3
alfie92
simbo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Custom Speedo Face Fitted Empty
PostSubject: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Fitted my custom speedo face  Very Happy  Cheers Marcin for another quality item  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 184121345 
Custom Speedo Face Fitted IMAG0918_zps460a9505
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Looks good Sim,you must be made up.
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Looking good there Sim!  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 3498837457
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Marragie Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Cool looking! :]
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Looking great Sim, looks even better fitted than I thought it could. Very impressed with that, Good job.  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 276246  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 2170595768
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:19 pm

The custom speedo face family is growing :]
Back to top Go down
azcam
Valued Member
azcam

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Looks the snizzle Sim. 
Marcin you need a gallery
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:12 pm

That looks so good, me likey  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 102087026

Good idea with the gallery marcin, be worth collecting all the pictures of the speedo faces you have done after they have been fitted and displaying them in your area as well. Also having a link with the pictures to any write ups the guys have done on site so they can read them as well
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Sim Custom Speedo Face Fitted 1530558013 to the world of Great Marcin Speedo Faces. It is a small but growing Club. I have a lot of pride when I tell my friends there is not another one in the world like mine. And My friend in England designed it for ME.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Custom Speedo Face Fitted 2740622253  Good point Tex, welcome to the Maraggie club Sim.  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 852880
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Thanks for the welcome to "The Club" guys  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 3498837457  I must say how easy it is to change the speedo face, It took about 10 mins maximum, and that was with cleaning the speedo glass as well.
Back to top Go down
azcam
Valued Member
azcam

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Only problem I had, is that now for some reason my speedo mists up? 
Any tipps.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Take it indoors and open it and allow any condensation to dissipate over a good few hours & the internal air temperature to equalize properly with the speedo before closing and re-sealing it up.
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:09 pm

What he said  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 184121345
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Custom Speedo Face Fitted 428386 What he said  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 184121345 Failing that, go and see your local GP and he'll prescribe a couple of drops of washing up liquid smeared round the inside of the glass, leave to dry, then breath on it to mist it up and polish with a cloth to a shiny mist free finish. ps. works on your visor in winter too  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 3005623951
Back to top Go down
Rob Reimer
Rob Reimer

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:19 am

Custom Speedo Face Fitted 184121345
Back to top Go down
azcam
Valued Member
azcam

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Thanks guys. Top Tips as always
I dont think that it helped, that i took it out in the garage, when it was about +2, then took it into the house to put it all together. Thats where I think I introduced the moister in to it.
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:38 pm

That would be it Sir
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:25 pm

What he said.  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 852880
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Custom Speedo Face Fitted 428386  Custom Speedo Face Fitted 1993399755
Back to top Go down
Jimmyboy
Valued Member
Jimmyboy

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:59 am

Smart that, well done to Sim for fitting it and well done to Marcin for the work.

Jim.
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Condensation. Probably already thought of this. But make sure the seal is properly seated when you put it back together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Speedo Face Fitted   Custom Speedo Face Fitted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Speedo Face Fitted
Page 1 of 1