Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System

Go down 
+9
Sanddancer
Proudtexson
fat intruder
alfie92
MarcinG
captain crash
simbo
Mr Intruder
typan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
typan
typan

pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Empty
PostSubject: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:28 pm

new speakers and windshield bag fitted.

pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System IMG_20130202_175245_zpsbc76b05a

pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System IMG_20130202_175232_zps9bdc2b9e

pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System IMG_20130202_175222_zpsf688b19c
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Tell us more my friend, I want that sort of setup for my bike. I want to play my music in the same way that teenagers do when there parents are out of the house, with the windows wide open. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 852880
Where from? How much? was it easy to setup? does it have a separate amp or is it integrated into the speakers?
Back to top Go down
typan
typan

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:07 pm

bought from amazon seperate amp 100w easy to fit bargain,amp is in windsheild bag.hardest part to fit is the rubbers on handlebar clamps.a bit fiddly, fitting time 20-30 mins depending how you fit. hurry dave one left
LINK
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Just got it, Cheers Phil, good price toopyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 433968 Willie Nelson here I come pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 1218875559
No room on my handle bars so I reckon I will fit mine on the crash bars.
Others are available on the net at varying prices, if anyone else is interested in this sort of thing.

####################################################

From Pyle web site

Weatherproof Audio System Perfect for Your Motorcycle, ATV, or Snowmobile

This weatherproof speaker system is what you need to listen to high-quality auto on your motorcycle, ATV, or snowmobile! Just mount the two 3” 50-watt weatherproof speakers and the amplifier equipped with a dot matrix LCD display showing FM frequency and clock to your vehicle. Listen to FM stations or plug your MP3 player or iPod into the included 3.5mm jack to listen to your favorite music on this stylish system. Take total control of your sound with the included volume, treble, and bass digital controls.

Weatherproof Speakers With a Touch of Chrome

With the PLMCA10, your vehicle won't just sound great — it'll look great, too, thanks to the unique bullet design of the two included three-inch speakers. These speakers are also finished in chrome for a look that will compliment your vehicle. The speakers connect easily to the amplifier/base unit.
Works With iPod, iPhone, Android, or Any MP3 Player
The amplifier/base unit is equipped with a 3.5mm (1/8") jack for connection to your MP3 or CD player, so you can listen your favorite music using your own device — no need for SD cards or USB drives.

Works With a Variety of Outdoor Vehicles

The PLMCA10 isn't just for motorcycles: it works great with snowmobiles, ATVs, scooters, boats, waverunners — any recreational vehicle! Get some great sound wherever you are, on any vehicle.

Easy to Mount & Install

The PLMCA10 includes mounting brackets, accessories, and detailed instructions for easy installation. The chrome bullet speakers are equipped with built-in mounting clamps and easily attach to your vehicle's handlebars.

Built-in FM Radio with Electric Auto-Tuning

Listen to your favorite FM radio stations. The automatic tuning function allows you to tune to strong FM frequencies without turning a dial — just hit the up or down button. The amplifier instantly tunes to the strongest station. The base unit also includes an LCD dot matrix display that shows the time and your current frequency.

pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Pyle-motorcycle-speaker-system_zps2668a0f7

pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Plmca10_wiring_large_zps0b6a5eb9
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:00 pm

It Looks a nice set up pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 2747638305 You'll be able to drown the chavs out at the lights pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Just found a youtube review

Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Great buy, Phil & Dave. Always liked the idea of having some boogie while riding but never liked having helmet speakers cause I like to here what is going on around me. These look ace and what a great price. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 184121345

Nice idea to put a screen bag on Phil to mount the amp in, very clever pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 2170595768 But that beggers the question of where are you going to fit yours Dave?
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:16 pm

captain crash wrote:
But that beggers the question of where are you going to fit yours Dave?
I will probably put it within the left side cover.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 pm

So if you have it in a screen bag like phil has then turning it on and off is easy but dave if you are fitting it in your side panel as you say, that will be a pain in the arse opening that up to turn it on & off each time won't it?

Also where phil has the amp mounted he can easily plug his ipod or phone or whatever in to it to play his mpegs but you will again have the same issue if it is mounted in the side panel.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Would the unit fit in the tool roll you used to have above the headlight ?
Back to top Go down
typan
typan

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:55 pm

guys mine as a handlebar remote to turn on-off also volume and mute and mode to switch to radio,which you can search and preset.my tank bib holds my ipod touch.ran the cable under tank,drilled a small hole to feed cable to ipod.have 500 rock songs on it ,so have continuous music for hours.if i have it very loud,i just mute it or turn volume down,when i pull up at a junction etc.was on motorway yesterday and at 70- 80 could hear it fine over my jardines and full face helmet. its no kenwood in a car,but take in wind noise,exhaust etc it damn good for 50 odd quid,im made up with it.gets some strange looks,when im blasting some led zep out and filtering between cages.the look on there faces,trying to suss out where the music is coming from is priceless.pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 102087026
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Thats good to read Phil pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 3498837457
I will also run a jack lead from the Amp to a suitable place for easy connection to whatever I am using to hold my music. Probably to a mount around the bars.
Back to top Go down
typan
typan

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Heres a few more pics and a vid if i can put it on here. The volume on the vid distorts my phone sound when recording it.the actual sound is loud and crisp so video doesnt do it justice. Its just to give you guys an idea of what the system is like.

pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System IMG_20130203_205824_zpsa291448e

pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System IMG_20130203_205756_zps6d7f6fc1

pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System IMG_20130203_205702_zpsde923ed3
Back to top Go down
typan
typan

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:38 pm

dave,some folks put the amp in the side panel where the tool kit is.you only need to get to the amp when presetting radio channels.the cable to the mp3 or ipod or whatever can be left in situ.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Thanks for taking the time to post the video & informing me more on this item, much appreciated. I am really looking forward to receiving this now, should be here Tuesday. I have already started compiling my bike music, I feel like a kid in a candy sore. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 852880
Problem is I am away with work all bloody week from tomorrow night and then taking the Grandchildren to Butlins the following week, so I am buggered if I know when I will get it fitted.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:15 pm

I just worked out why there is a bloody reccesion on in the UK. I have just been reading through some recent posts & its cause Phil & Dave & Simbo are spending all the bloody UK economies money pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 2343124779
Back to top Go down
typan
typan

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Lol captain, all good things come to an end or when the mrs catches on I should say. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 1218875559
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Great stuff..

I shall await a video Dave where you ride your V&H rumbler and listen to music. I wonder how much you'll hear through the exhaust...
however you've silenced yours so should be fine...
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Should be fine Marcin, as Phil has Jardines on and he is happy with the volume. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 3498837457

As for Captain Crashes comment, I am the same as Phil I try not to tell the Mrs too much but I did confess to this one. This is what happened a little while ago:

My Mrs just came in from her Sunday job and said "hello love" I said "Hello babe, I have a confession" she said "oh no, how much has your confession cost us" I said "only about £50 odd quid" she then laughed and walked back out of the living room. A few minutes later I had to giggle to myself as I heard her talking to her friend on the phone in fits of laughter saying "David is worse than most women I know, he has been at the bloody retail therapy again" pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 852880

Last edited by Mr Intruder on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Mr Intruder wrote:
My Mrs just came in from her Sunday job and said "hello love" I said "Hello babe, I have a confession" she said "oh no, how much has your confession cost us" I said "only about £50 odd quid" she then laughed and walked back out of the living room. A few minutes later I had to giggle to myself as I heard her talking to her friend on the phone in fits of laughter saying "David is worse than most women I know, he has been at the bloody retail therapy again" pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 852880

Nooooo! Noooo! Nooo! Noo! No!!!! pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 394313 Women are like Mushrooms! Keep them in the dark and feed them on shit at all times pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 852880
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Looks good Phil,I will certainly be able to hear you coming across Landegla Moors on the way to the Ponda.
Back to top Go down
typan
typan

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Cheers alfie I'm pleased the way my bikes turning out.
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:26 pm

santanas sounds like summer to me good job mate
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Me too, very cool.
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 pm

simbo wrote:
Mr Intruder wrote:

Nooooo! Noooo! Nooo! Noo! No!!!! pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 394313 Women are like Mushrooms! Keep them in the dark and feed them on shit at all times pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 852880

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 2645662097 pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 3213823784

You guys crack me up pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 3498837457 pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 433968
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Just got mine delivered today & I did a very quick mock up fitting to see how good it was. I must say that I am extremely pleased with the the Pyle & at that price, what a bargain. I have wanted a stereo for the bike for a long time but just never took the plunge due to concerns over how much I would in reality need to spend to get a reasonable setup. This complete unit proves that pocket money will suffice & that copious amounts of cash, need not be spent.
Thanks Phil, good recommendation & money well spent. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 3322349030
Back to top Go down
typan
typan

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:02 pm

your very welcome dave.got my flag pole today.but when i moved the stars and stripes flag i found the chrome was pitted underneath,so i have complained,although when the flag is there you cant see it but thats not the point.also my union jack i bought doesnt fit my flag pole and is far inferior in quality to the american flag i got with the pole.some you win some you loose.ill rack my head and see if they will send me a different flag as a gesture of good will.i wont hold my breath.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Just installed it all properly and what a bitch those speaker handle bar brackets are to do up. It took me 30 Minutes of cussing and with steam coming out of my ears and a red face before I had them both situated where I wanted them. Gotta say though that the sound quality is tremendous.
Back to top Go down
typan
typan

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Nice one Dave a few pics would be nice a vid even better.
glad you like the system. sometimes recommendations can be exaggerated.

Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:33 pm

typan wrote:
your very welcome dave.got my flag pole today.but when i moved the stars and stripes flag i found the chrome was pitted underneath,so i have complained,although when the flag is there you cant see it but thats not the point.also my union jack i bought doesnt fit my flag pole and is far inferior in quality to the american flag i got with the pole.some you win some you loose.ill rack my head and see if they will send me a different flag as a gesture of good will.i wont hold my breath.
If you need help i can maybe find a flag and mail it to you. let me know if I can help. What size is it in inches.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm

typan wrote:
Nice one Dave a few pics would be nice a vid even better.
glad you like the system. sometimes recommendations can be exaggerated.
Good point Phil, at present only me and thee know how good these really are. I will try to paste a video up in the morrow.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Here s a quick vid of the system playing some boogie woogie. You will have to excuse the wires everywhere, I set it all up yesterday but decided I wanted to move it all about this morning. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 474255

https://youtu.be/puaaiO80zns

Last edited by Mr Intruder on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:23 pm

Seen it pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 2170595768 Sounds good !

Last edited by simbo on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
typan
typan

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 pm

cool dave looks good sounds ace. job well done roll on the sunshine. and some chilled out riding.
Back to top Go down
Sanddancer
Valued Member
Sanddancer

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:26 pm

They sound awesome!
Still waiting for my Screen & driver Backrest from the USA, but sod it, going to order some of them toopyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 102087026
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Well worth it Paul, I am blown away by how good this unit is on a pound per sound scale. I have just put my leather tool roll back on the bike and mounted the Amp in there as I now want the left side compartment for something else. I won't get anywhere near my bike now for a couple of weeks so the local community will have to wait a while for my tunes to get on their nerves. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 852880
Back to top Go down
Sanddancer
Valued Member
Sanddancer

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Cheers for that. Everyone seems to be chuffed with them for the price and performance. Wife's out shopping now...so my turn to get her back pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 87893

(Just have to eat beans on toast until next pay day)
Back to top Go down
Sanddancer
Valued Member
Sanddancer

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Ordered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Oh yeah, the Sandancer will be dancing. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 3298
Back to top Go down
typan
typan

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:48 pm

paul did you get your sound system is it fitted etc pics or video would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sanddancer
Valued Member
Sanddancer

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:32 pm

That's uncanny you mention that, coming tomorrow ( came today but I was at work & didn't drop off at neighbours like normally) Dead excited for tomorrow pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 586905
Back to top Go down
Sanddancer
Valued Member
Sanddancer

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Got my system today, speakers fitted ( much bigger than I expected, but lovely) - brilliant quality sound. Just not sure where to fit the control unit. Think I will fit main unit on bars. Will show some pics of my final decision once sorted.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Sanddancer wrote:
Got my system today, speakers fitted ( much bigger than I expected, but lovely) - brilliant quality sound. Just not sure where to fit the control unit. Think I will fit main unit on bars. Will show some pics of my final decision once sorted.

Sounding good Paul pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 3498837457 (no pun intended) I daren't order one coz the Mrs is into some cunt from Preston at the moment and I'd look a right ball and bat with that blaring out on the bike pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 641964 at least it's not bang and biff I suppose pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 394313
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:52 am

You know your going to Sim, so just do it and get it over with. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 852880
Back to top Go down
Sanddancer
Valued Member
Sanddancer

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Hers's how i mounted mine...
Cut a perspex baseplate...

[img]pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System FE7978F9-A9F9-4148-8549-B52D93E24A39-1762-000002603C5EAF41[/img]

Fixed a cheapish phone/ipod holder case to it...
[img]pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System DC7020A5-312E-4901-90F4-6C646249EF3B-1762-0000026036E04FBF[/img]

fitted the amp to the plate....
[img]pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System DD50D978-6861-4509-8E26-AC54CC2DF625-1762-0000026042698389[/img]

Mounted to bars...
[img]pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 35F8C8A8-826C-453F-AC85-3F79D52DD9D9-1762-0000026047A1F395[/img]

see if this video works?....
[url=pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Th_358F8659-6774-4E4A-A380-42F7A90E3E74-1762-000002604E5D5809]

Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Excellent, we really are becoming a bunch of swingers. pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System 852880
Back to top Go down
shadycowboy
shadycowboy

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Well the credit card is getting hit again. This forum is not good for my bank balance. Where is the cheapest place to buy?
Back to top Go down
shadycowboy
shadycowboy

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Heres a similar system on amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shark-SHKMSC22050-motorcycle-snowmobile-handelbar/dp/B002N2LCQE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1361552055&sr=8-5
Back to top Go down
Sanddancer
Valued Member
Sanddancer

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:18 pm

That Shark one looks like the same spec, only it is cheaper, don't think there'll be much between them. Speakers look a slightly different shape.
Looks good!
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:24 pm

The speaker on the shark look more like car speaker in design, I like the ones we get with the Pyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System   pyle - Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyle PLMCA10 Motorcycle Speaker & Amplifier System
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next