Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing

Go down 
+2
OldManYam
oldtom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oldtom
oldtom

Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing   Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Having damn near frozen my nuts off on the return trip from Donnington on Monday I spent Tuesday in front of a warm PC. I found the "KEIS" website. They make heated motorcycle clothing. As they are having a sale I ordered a sleeved inner jacket. £130 delivered. It arrived in the post the next day.
Very well made by the looks of it and they included a three stage heat controller which normally costs another £29 or so. it has outlets for heated gloves and boot in-soles which I don't yet have but if the jacket works as good as it looks I might well invest in the in-soles. Maybe not the gloves as I have fitted Oxford Hot Grips.
Spent Wednesday afternoon wiring in the power supply lead direct to the battery although it is fused I may well alter this is time.

Too busy to try it out on the bike today as I was playing golf and tomorrow I'll be fishing in Norfolk. I did a static test standing beside the bike for a few minutes to check that it warms up. (it did).

Not cheap but what price is  being too cold to ride.
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing   Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Come & live 'up North' Tom, & you will soon get used to the cold ! Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing 852880
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing   Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:47 am

That sounds an interesting piece of kit Tom. Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing 3498837457
I bet the challenge will be remembering to unplug yourself before getting off the bike!
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing   Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:10 am

Sounds good time & a perfect time of year to buy, more bargains with that sort of thing. Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing 3498837457
Back to top Go down
DocSjulle
Hero Globs
DocSjulle

PostSubject: Re: Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing   Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:27 am

Thx for the heads up, I´m looking for some heated gloves and these seems a bit cheaper than the Warmthru ones.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing   Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Looks good gear Tom! I'm a 'Northerner' so I obviously don't need it  Laughing  there's nothing worse than being freezing whilst on a bike though! so £130 to keep warm and focused while riding is £130 well spent imo  Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing 996187811
Back to top Go down
oldtom
oldtom

PostSubject: Re: Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing   Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:02 pm

OldManYam wrote:
Come & live 'up North' Tom, & you will soon get used to the cold ! Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing 852880
Lancashire basks in the "spa" like atmosphere of the gulf stream unlike here in the far north (of Essex) on the North Sea coast, we catch a chill, when Mother Russia sweeps the snow off her Steppes. And ... I am a weedy ( though obese) pensioner and I need to keep warm.

Here's map to help you better understand the folk in these islands:

Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing  border=" />

The picture was visible in the preview but has since disappeared.
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing   Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 9:06 pm

But Southend is famed for having more sunshine than anywhere else in the UK ..... & especially anywhere North of Watford ! Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing 2343124779

Don't worry Tom, I don't need the map - I've travelled to many corners of our fine island & know that it can get a tad chilly on the East coast  Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing 184121345

Cheers  Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing 256401      Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing 3005623951   Yam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing   Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keis Heated Motorcycle clothing
Page 1 of 1