Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bluetooth Headsets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadycowboy
shadycowboy

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:37 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281027056958?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Well my headsets arrived today. Very good I must admit. Slightly disappointed I can't speak to my passenger and listen to my music/sat nav or anything on my phone at the same time though :-( Are there any units out there that can do this?
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:44 pm

I have the Cardo Scala rider to passenger one and it probably does the same thing? It prioritises the sat nav 1st cuts everything out, phone calls second then talking then music.
Back to top Go down
smart
Valued Member
smart

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets    Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:04 pm

HI Shady i've got the same as Sim they all work very much the same but the ones you found were much cheaper than the scala ones Bluetooth Headsets 2645662097
Back to top Go down
shadycowboy
shadycowboy

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 pm

No idea, I know my phone seems to do the prioritising. I would have liked to listen to music on the phone and use the intercom at the same time but I guess because they are two separate bluetooth signals its one or the other. Any way £35 each is a third of the price of the branded ones. Just happy I can talk to the person clinging on for dear life behind me. Gives me an excuse to buy those speakers and amp now :-)
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 pm

shadycowboy wrote:
No idea, Just happy I can talk to the person clinging on for dear life behind me.

Bluetooth Headsets 3213823784 love it! my mrs gives me abuse on mine Bluetooth Headsets 852880 first time we got ours, I went to fill up with petrol and she was stood at the bike while I was paying in the garage and she said will you get me some chewy please, in my stupidity I turned and nodded (big mistake) thinking hey this is good ! I'm 20 yards away and we can still talk, As I'm paying for the petrol and chewy all I could hear was, Hey! Hey! little dick don't forget my chewy over and over again, while I'm stood there with the cashier looking at me like I'm an Idiot! Embarassed

Beware if your misses likes to take the piss like mine does!
Back to top Go down
shadycowboy
shadycowboy

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:01 am

LOL. I had some funny looks today at the petrol pumps from people thinking i was talking to myself
Back to top Go down
shadycowboy
shadycowboy

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:30 am

So can you guys with the Scala headsets listen to an MP3 on your phone AND speak to your pillion at the same time? Thats what I want to do
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:51 pm

with the Scala headset the music cuts out when rider or passenger speaks then starts again when you stop talking.
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 pm

take it you dont get to listen to a lot of music then sim lol
Back to top Go down
shadycowboy
shadycowboy

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:20 pm

lol. Id never hear a song. I may just buy the speaker system.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:27 pm

fat intruder wrote:
take it you dont get to listen to a lot of music then sim lol

Not really Morgan lol If I was to listen to music, I'd just use my Ipod with ear phones so she couldn't but in Bluetooth Headsets 852880
Back to top Go down
Tigger2013
Tigger2013

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:17 am

I bought the Scala Set and we love it. The Sat Nav, Mobile, Ipod run through it and we can talk to each other, BUT it does prioritise (Spelling?) Sat Nav over everything else then Phone, voice and last Ipod.

I have had many strange looks in Petrol Stations from people hearing voices in my head! Oh no wait they wernt from the Scala sorry:thankyou.:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bluetooth Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets   Bluetooth Headsets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth Headsets
Page 1 of 1