Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro

Go down 
+2
Proudtexson
namery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
namery
namery

Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Empty
PostSubject: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:42 am

hi all

i am think to install now on my bike one of these devices, but what are really the differences between this two?? which is better?? both can make for me a reduction of fuel consumption without lose power horses???
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:03 pm

I have the Fi2000 Pro on my Trike. I like it because there are not any adjustments to make. It is designed to handle any configuration. I don't know about improvement in fuel consumption.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:24 pm

As far as I know the FI2000 Pro when fitted will adjust to any alterations you make bit by bit. So if you have a stock bike and you add an aftermarket exhaust and then a hi flow filter and then change one of them or take one off it will make the adjustments automatically itself
The Power Commander it has three adjust pots that you have to turn depending on the setup, easy really
If you have lots and lots of money and you dont want to turn even a pot screw then buy the FI2000 Pro. If you don't have lots and lots of money and you are happy to turn a pot screw then buy the Power Commander. 
If they are both setup properly then one will not make the bike run better than the other. It all depends on what you are happy to spend on your bike. If both of them cost the same to buy then I would buy the FI2000 but they dont so I would have to buy the Power Commander
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:53 pm

It helps to have a Daughter with money and loves her Dad. She bought my Fi2000 Pro. I like it because it takes care of any changes I might make. Also takes care of Temp changes and Atmospheric changes.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:59 pm

I would buy it for a fact but I dont want to go to  Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro 53847  for robbing a bank or mugging an old lady  Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro 3307848339
Back to top Go down
Lowey
Valued Member
Lowey

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:07 pm

I think the power commander can be programmed manually or with a lap top, to suit the set up of the bike, ie exhaust, airflow etc.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:28 pm

The Power Commander V is a good unit with downloadable maps for various stages of tune, it also has a port for an auto tune facility which plugs into the o2 sensor ports and adjusts the mixture accordingly by itself (it's about an extra $200 though), The FI tuner Pro isn't programmable or manually adjustable, It's like a PC-V with auto tune already fitted so the mixture is always correct whatever set up you use, Personally I'd go for the Tuner Pro because it adjusts itself to whatever you throw at it and I've got one  Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro 852880  Neither will save fuel though, More likely to use more, as the bike won't be running lean any more like it does from the factory.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Yep a tuner is a must really, lean running from the factory is there only cause of the EU rules on pollution and sadly will reduce power a fraction to as well as the pollution a little. Flippin Eurotwats
Back to top Go down
Proudtexson
VIP Member
Proudtexson

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 am

Same environuts over here also CC. Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro 437349  Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro 453769
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:46 am

Buy what your wallet is happy about, they are all easy to set up.
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:26 am

look at this two software looks very very similar
Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Fitune10
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:27 am

Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Commad10
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 am

but on powercommander V i see more rpm like 500-750-1000-1250-1500-1750-2000-2250-2500 and on fi tuner it has 1000-1500-2000-2500

is that really means that i have more control in the ECU??
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:57 pm

I do apologise Raul, In my post above I was referring to the Cobra FI tuner pro, not the Healtech FI tuner Pro, Can the Healtech be compared to the PowerComander? The PCV is nearly twice the price as the Healtech, Yes it's adjustable in 250 rpm increments as opposed to 500 rpm increments, But how much do the values actually change over 250rpm?.
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:52 am

yes, that is what i think, the price is really too much diferent, but the performance looks very similar. really i dont know which one will be better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro   Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynojet Power Commander V or FI Tuner Pro
Page 1 of 1