Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting

Go down 
+2
simbo
ippikin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ippikin
ippikin

Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Empty
PostSubject: Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting   Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:32 am

Hi, considering getting one of these... in all the reports it says easy fitting to the diagnostic port on the M800; but where is this?
Can anyone give me asn idea before I go hunting?
Thanks. Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting 881924
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting   Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Don't they plug in under the left hand engine casing? sort of inline with the plug under there and not to the diagnostic plug? I've never fitted one but just thought that's where the tre plugged in  Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting 474255
in there?
Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting IMAG0960_zps61ab962c
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting   Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:44 pm

Yes the TRE does go on the left of the bike.
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

PostSubject: Re: Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting   Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:11 am

Worth fitting IMHO , I have the home made one and it makes the acceleration in the lower gears more crisp. I will be swapping it for the GIpro with tre in the near future now I know what difference it makes.
Back to top Go down
ippikin
ippikin

PostSubject: Re: Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting   Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:01 am

Fitted the Healtech GIpro today. It does indeed wire in underneath the lower L side panel (where the coolant tank is... as per Simbo's photo above). You have to install a new connector by removing wires from the existing connector there (easy as they just pull out and click into the new connectors provided).... full instructions are given. The 12v feed I took direct from the battery........ the current draw when standing is minimal... but may be wise to switch it off/disconnect if the bike is standing for a few weeks.
I have attached the display unit to the back of the brake fluid reservoir with the velcro supplied. Tank off and wires run underneath and down to the connector.
Went for a ride with the TRE activated and I think there is a noticeable increase in power in the lower gears..... but the main reason to fit it is that it is so nice to know what gear I'm in!
Bought from Mike at www.bikersdiscountstore.co.uk  and got a 10% discount when I mentioned I was a member of this forum. Top bloke.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting   Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Glad you have it fitted & got the discount. Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting 3498837457
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting   Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:47 am

ippikin wrote:
Fitted the Healtech GIpro today.
Went for a ride with the TRE activated and I think there is a noticeable increase in power in the lower gears..... but the main reason to fit it is that it is so nice to know what gear I'm in!
Bought from Mike at www.bikersdiscountstore.co.uk  and got a 10% discount when I mentioned I was a member of this forum. Top bloke.

Always nice when you fit something a notice the improvement  Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting 2170595768
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting   Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:28 am

Sounds like you've got a good result there Grob Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting 184121345
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

PostSubject: Re: Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting   Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:47 am

This is an interesting post, I don't know anything about this product, had a quick look and I think its the S06 to fit my m800 (2013), I'd appreciate a more detailed explanation of this product, thanks guys Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting 65147
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting   Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healtech GIpro with TRE fitting
Page 1 of 1