Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long before I get pulled ???

Go down 
+5
hawktheslayer
MajorWolf
OldManYam
simbo
katsd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

How long before I get pulled ??? Empty
PostSubject: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 12:06 am

Received this the other day - only just round to fitting it - I'm taking bets on how long it's going to be before I get tugged !!!

How long before I get pulled ??? <a href=How long before I get pulled ??? IMG_20150826_112408_0_zps3sz1jxui" />

How long before I get pulled ??? <a href=How long before I get pulled ??? IMG_20150826_112344_0_zpsclnogz6i" />

I have taken Justins advice & mounted it on top of my (almost) legal plate, so that I can plead stupidity (easy for me) & whip it off roadside if needs be.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:59 am

That looks cool! I'll bet you never get pulled unless your really unlucky.
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 8:10 am

Yep .... the Rossers probably aren't as clued up as you think .... but the number plate alone is 'worth a tug'  - but it would probably need an experienced traffic cop, with nothing else on his mind to actually stop you !
As you say, acting 'daft' is your best line of defence - & you should get a telling off & told to 'put it right'. Don't fall for giving 'unsolicited admissions' by answering questions like ... 'do you know why I've stopped you ?' ....... the classic answer being I don't know ... possibly to sell me a ticket to the Policemen's Ball .... that way you could get an embarrassing unsolicited admission from the copper if they are having a bad day .... (i.e. the wrong answer - 'Policemen don't have Balls !') Which may reduce you to tears - of laughter How long before I get pulled ??? 3213823784 hyst How long before I get pulled ??? 2740622253 How long before I get pulled ??? 2343124779 & the process of stopping you will end up a farce !
Back to top Go down
MajorWolf
MajorWolf

PostSubject: Re: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Haha nice1 O.M.Y.!! that made me laugh!

And plate looks good Dave. I wouldn't worry too much about it at all, i mean theyr'e taking the michael making us conform to all these rules in the first place and they surely know it.

And remember, WE pay them... they are our (public) servants, you could just say '' i wasn't aware of ringing a bell, what do you want?'' Very Happy Although that probably wont get you the desired result!
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Looks good, don't worry it looks toooo big for the police to worry about! just got mine I ordered for the ktm, ooops just ordered another 6x4 sounded quite reasonable but with the eu flag on the side its TINY, a definite pull so reordered 7.5x5 still small but not stupid small! will post pics when its fitted and let the opinions/laughs come.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:06 pm

I like the plate Dave, looks cool. I would like one like that but fear it would pull the old bill in and they would find to much else to look at as well.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:26 pm

I like the look of the plate Dave but would have trouble with it around here. I think the local coppers are ex gestapo  How long before I get pulled ??? 474255
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:52 pm

Plate or no plate, your bike is looking the dogs Dave!!
Back to top Go down
Ken1964
Valued Member
Ken1964

PostSubject: Re: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:06 pm

Must agree with bigmal, a pure one off. A bike to be proud off.
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:48 am

Thanks all - pretty sure I'll get a tug, just have to see if I can sweet-talk my way through it.  Just decided that back mudguard is a bit of a plain slab of black so I'm looking at pin-striping it to fill the void.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long before I get pulled ???   How long before I get pulled ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long before I get pulled ???
Page 1 of 1