Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saying hello

Go down 
+5
simbo
v-twin
stingray
peardrop3
captain morgan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
captain morgan

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 1:23 pm

Hi just a quick message to everyone HELLO!! Lol
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 2:23 pm

wwweee Captain!
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 4:28 pm

Hello Captain and Saying hello 304308752
Back to top Go down
captain morgan

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Hi guys and thanks for the welcome
Back to top Go down
v-twin
Very Valued VIP Member
v-twin

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Saying hello 2773974287  &  Saying hello 1530558013
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Hiya pal  welcm you might want to change your location to something a little less specific  Saying hello 3498837457
Back to top Go down
captain morgan

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Hi SIM me ol mate how's things oops yeh will do how do I do that??
Back to top Go down
v-twin
Very Valued VIP Member
v-twin

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:03 pm

At the top of the page, under the main logo, you will see a button called "profile", click that and change the Location field as necessary.
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Saying hello 304308752 Captain.
Back to top Go down
-Ruh-
-Ruh-

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:28 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:39 pm

captain morgan wrote:
Hi SIM me ol mate how's things oops yeh will do how do I do that??

Saying hello 2037161312  He's back!!  hyst    All's good up north pal  Saying hello 3498837457  how's things with you pal? You kinda went all quiet when you met your young lady  Saying hello 2627168020 I thought you'd got married, sold the bike and become all respectable n stuff  Saying hello 852880
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 9:21 pm

I’m Saying hello 2430667360 do we already know this feller? Is it Morgan?
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:20 pm

Checked isp its definitely MORGAN!

hows things? not heard from you since you moved from north London, life good?
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:45 pm

Who was he before?
Why is he someone different now?
If he is who he was before, are we sure it is him, or has someone stolen his identity and disguised it so we wouldn't know who he was before?
Back to top Go down
captain morgan

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 9:54 am

hi no there is only one me and yes it is deffo me just forgot my password feel free to ask questions and test me lol yes all good thanks hawk, hi big mal good to be back, hahaha no sim not married I've all ways bean respectable hehe would never sell a bike lol I did get another fazer though coz my Suzuki engine is f*%ked got to be rebuilt wont know how bad it is till it is taken apart just waiting for weather to get a lil better my mate just put up a 6 by 3 meter tent thing so will take it apart in that he can do most of the rebuilding lol i'll just have to help with making work shop where tent is lol should be a doddle for him he's a bike mechanic
Back to top Go down
captain morgan

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 9:59 am

and also I'm a lot closer for meeting up and ride out's as I am now living about 30 mins from Peterborough some great roads round here lots of straights and twisty's also not far from places like Grimsby I think
Back to top Go down
v-twin
Very Valued VIP Member
v-twin

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:14 am

captain morgan wrote:
and also I'm a lot closer for meeting up and ride out's as I am now living about 30 mins from Peterborough some great roads round here lots of straights and twisty's also not far from places like Grimsby I think

About 16miles from me then Very Happy

I'll see you at the Iron Horse one Thursday night  Saying hello 3498837457
Back to top Go down
captain morgan

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:22 am

yeh mate I can make it there it's in my town lol I did hear it was shutting down?? looks open to me though anyway we could meet up for a ride out I'm sure you can keep up hehehe
Back to top Go down
v-twin
Very Valued VIP Member
v-twin

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:49 am

captain morgan wrote:
yeh mate I can make it there it's in my town lol I did hear it was shutting down?? looks open to me though anyway we could meet up for a ride out I'm sure you can keep up hehehe
I would not be surprised if it was shutting down, most of the bikers that go there respect the neighbours but there are a lot of prats that don't, I've seen burnouts and wheelies down the high street, which the Council would take a dim view off.

I like Richard (the owner) he's a nice chap and it was always his dream to open a biker cafe.

I'm up for a ride out when ever, I did 120 miles yesterday round the Lincolnshire Wolds, good roads but the weather was crap!!
Back to top Go down
captain morgan

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 11:12 am

yeh weather is shite and raining today I'm ashamed to say it but I'm pretty much a fair weather rider now days I bought a car so don't need to ride my bike every day. yep owner is nice guy i'm not sure if it's bike riders or just money problems just what I herd, hear say really so might not be any truth in it maybe meet up Thursday night at iron ranch if yu want take it from there send me a PM if you fancy it i'll probably walk there lol right i'm off things to do laters mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum :: Introductory area :: C'mon in & say hello-
Jump to:  
Slide Show
A random selection of suzuki800.com member bikes.
Latest topics
» 12inch apes
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby Mbroom21 Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:54 pm

» Aye what's happenin'?
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby 717RedRumBob Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:50 am

» Handle bars rotation for comfort
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:20 pm

» Hello!
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby GregWidger Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:16 pm

» Hey to all
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby alongfortheride Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:41 pm

» Just saying hello as asked... plus a question.
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby SAM11206 Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:34 pm

» Hello!
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby Onigatudor Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:39 pm

» Choke plunger
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby flying1 Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:43 pm

» Hello intruder people
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby nano Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:19 pm

» Hi from North east England
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby Brianhuck Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:30 pm

» VX800 - Wiring issue colours & diagram?
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby Billybop90 Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:44 am

» Looking for a set of Leg wind deflectors for a C50 Boulivard.
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby Aikido789 Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:11 am

» Saying hello from Cheshire
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby bernard chaddock Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:58 pm

» ola de portugal
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby fabio almeida Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:28 am

» Hello from Texas
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby icoolwecool99@gmail.com Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:47 pm

» VX800 vacuum hose(s) 1996
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby Billybop90 Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:16 pm

» Chrome Fender Tips - Volusia VL800, Boulevard C50T
Saying hello Icon_minitimeby SWEET Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» New to the site