Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER

Go down 
+11
stingray
alfie92
peardrop3
Skidalot
OldManYam
Twojobmick
Doc Cox
Mr Intruder
oiler
yorky
Rick9000
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rick9000
Rick9000

SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Empty
PostSubject: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:20 am

SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER <a href=SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Imagejpg1_zpsb612ec68" /

>Hi, anyone ever used a sheepskin seat cover to improve comfort. Found this which seems to get very good reviews.
I like Mr Intruders very inexpensive mod but don't have a staple gun and the cost of the the cover is probably less than the type of gun required. Also I can't think of anything else I would personally use it for so it would be a one job tool. I am also not to confident in putting the seat back together after words. Pulling it apart as always would be no problem.
Any comments would be appreciated ( I fully accept to receive adult innuendo and other humour   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 215375
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:39 am

I've never had one, people say they're good for improving comfort over long distances though, these two foreign guys we spotted on the motorway seem to like them, some good prices on eBay too! I might get one? 
SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER IMAG1061_zps2f318ede
SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER IMAG1060_zpsc2418c4a
Back to top Go down
Rick9000
Rick9000

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:00 am

These two look two look as they are moving house ! You can also get the covers from 
www.sheepskinseats.net  which gives a lot of info and prices.
Back to top Go down
yorky
VIP Member
yorky

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Apparently some of the lads over here in Yorkshire use live ones but the RSPCA frown on it !!
Back to top Go down
oiler
Saint Oiler the 1st
oiler

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:28 pm

Sorry to be a pain in the arse, so to speak (the exact opposite of the intended effect of sheepskin) but what happens when it rains ?
Back to top Go down
Rick9000
Rick9000

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:39 pm

The sellers say ewe just need to shake it and most of the water will come off. Failing that leave it to dry naturally.  The sheep I have seen wearing them appear to keep quite dry.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:47 pm

That actually looks rather good & I have no doubt it will be nice and comfy. I may even invest in that little add on for occasional distance use.  oyili
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm

Built myself an AJS Ratbike back in"82" and made a sheepskin seat, yes it was very comfy and dried very quickly, I suppose it should have been called a sheep bike, the first rally I rode it to was on the Msumbles and won a prize, obviously went down well with the Welsh organisers,  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 2650920580
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:06 pm

went down well with the welsh organisers  hbb  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3895351029  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3213823784 
no offence meant SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 804997
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:27 am

Rick9000 wrote:
These two look two look as they are moving house ! You can also get the covers from 
www.sheepskinseats.net  which gives a lot of info and prices.

They look well comfy, a great add on to a stock seat for sure, what size did you buy?
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:41 am

Rick9000 wrote:
SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER <a href=SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Imagejpg1_zpsb612ec68"

Holly Willoughbooby just called - she wants her bush back ....... Ooooosh !
Back to top Go down
Rick9000
Rick9000

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:14 am

Captain crash I have ordered the medium cruiser size and will let you know how it fits and how much of an improvement it is.
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:26 pm

No offence taken, but I wondered why the seat was a bit sticky when getting on to ride home  hyst
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Goats  skin seems to be the new riding buddy for 2014? 

SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 804997  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 938687981
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Ooooh - looks comfy, wonder how much Tony Archer would charge to "goat up" yer seat for ya ?  lol!
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:12 am

This seat would go down well in our local town of Ramsbottom !  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 2343124779  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3213823784  hyst  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 2740622253 
Back to top Go down
Skidalot
Very Valued VIP Member
Skidalot

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Rick9000 wrote:
Captain crash I have ordered the medium cruiser size and will let you know how it fits and how much of an improvement it is.
Did the medium fit afterwards and was there any improvement? I wouldn't mind getting one if there is.
Back to top Go down
Rick9000
Rick9000

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 pm

I got the medium and it fits great, not too big that it overlaps at the sides ( I prefer the Brazilian look ) I find it is a massive improvement over the stock seat when travelling a greater distance. On shorter runs I can easily take it off. I would definitely recommend it if you can put up with the look and endless jokes 
 ilis
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Hi Ricky,

Interesting to read you article & positive feedback after purchase.

How is the sheepskin fastened onto the existing seat .... some form of straps/Velcro ?
Only asking as it sounds like it can be readily added or removed from the bike (As required).

Certainly sounds interesting - I wonder how the 'comfort' enhancement compares with say the 'Airhawk' type seat pads (Which other riders have recommended to me in the past - but I have not tried yet)..... but at least sheepskin will not deflate !!!! (Trying to say that without the usual inuendos taking over). I am a little sceptical about 'blow up' pads. 

Anyone out there got experience of 'Airhawk' seat pads ? ... any comments - or are they just a bag of hot air ?  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 1993399755
Back to top Go down
Rick9000
Rick9000

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:29 am

Hi, Yes it attaches using elastic / Velcro straps and has an integrated grip pad to stop it moving on the seat. If you log onto wwww.sheepskinseats.net it gives your more information including measurements for the medium and large cover. Hope this helps in making up your mind.
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Baaaaaaaaaaa gum that looks good  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3213823784  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3895351029  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 2343124779
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Cheers for the link Ricky.
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Be careful Rick especially when making a 'ewe' turn  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3895351029  hyst  hyst
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:20 pm

:fpost:  hyst
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Yes ... I couldn't make a Eve turn .... but I made it's eyes water !!!! lol!  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3213823784  hyst  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 2740622253 

SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3895351029  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3895351029  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3895351029  hbb 

Thanks for the links Ricky - it on the consideration list .... with some other ideas for this wonderful forum !  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 184121345
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:59 pm

On that last link (wwww.sheepskinseats.net)  I am getting link dont exist????
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:33 pm

captain crash wrote:
On that last link (wwww.sheepskinseats.net)  I am getting link dont exist????

There's Four WWWW's instead of Three, that's why  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Rick9000
Rick9000

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:50 pm

That just confirms I'm dyslexic. Your right Sim should be http://www.sheepskinseats.net/
Back to top Go down
Sneikz
Prospect
Sneikz

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 pm

I had two sheepskin seat covers made for my VZ800.

The covers are made to measure from manufactures measurements. So each cover is a perfect fit for the seat. I have a HD Fatboy pillion seat and it too is the perfect fit (not in pic below).

This guy has a huge range of seat templates for most machines. IF he hasn't got, he will get. The quality is exceptional. Attachment is via elastic or clips. Very robust.

I've visited his shop/factory and he's a top bloke. 

goodwool.com.au

He also ships OS.

This pic was take 24/8/14 and the cover is three years old and the bike is ridden multiple times a week and the cover still looks new.

SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 2014-08-24130054_zps0799c0fd
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:58 pm

lgd Lindsay, plus like the made to fit bike comment for the site you provided.
I think it might go on the wish list.
SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3005623951  Yam

Just tried to access the website, but got an error .... got in via a different site

berry.org.au/good-wool-store

This gave the following contact details :-

Contact

Andrew Killen
49 Queen Street (Princes Highway)
Berry NSW 2535
Phone: 0417 301712
E Mail: andrew@goodwool.com.au
Web: www.goodwool.com.au

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/goodwoolstore

With this pic as an example of their work

http://berry.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Good-Wool-Store-2.jpg

Back to top Go down
Sneikz
Prospect
Sneikz

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:12 am

Because I'm under seven days old on the site I cannot post external links.

It is www dot goodwool dot com dot au as Yam has mentioned above.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rick9000
Rick9000

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:36 am

Hi Lindsay and welcome to the site. That cover looks a lot better than the one I found at the start of this topic.. Seems a bargain at around 40 pounds sterling. I will email later to find a shipping costs. 
:cmate:
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:48 am

Hi Ricky,
I've already sent an enquiry relating to a VX seat cover - will post the response.
Cheers  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 256401 Yam
Back to top Go down
Sneikz
Prospect
Sneikz

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:19 am

Rick9000 wrote:
Hi Lindsay and welcome to the site. That cover looks a lot better than the one I found at the start of this topic.. Seems a bargain at around 40 pounds sterling. I will email later to find a shipping costs. 
:cmate:
Look forward to the response.
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:10 am

The reply from Andrew regarding a cover for my VX was :-

Hi Yam

Nice to hear from you.

I believe we have a pattern, it is our code MB322DS

If you could send me a photo to confirm that would be fantastic.

The seat cover is Au$190. Air mail post aprox Au$60.

Regards

Andrew Killen

Good Wool Store Pty Limited

02 4464 2081

andrew@goodwool.com.au

I've just worked out what that means in UK pounds .... £106.55 for the cover & £33.65 for shipping. (Plus possible Customs charges)
So possibly not as cheap (or sheep) as other offerings - but the quality sounds good.
Bear in mind this is a tailored product for a dual seat.
At that price (with shipping charge)it is not far off the cost of a seat rebuild.

I have sent a sample picture back to confirm the 'VX' seat details.

How's that compare with rival products ?
Back to top Go down
Rick9000
Rick9000

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:32 am

It's a pity the company is so far away. The combined costs means it's not really a viable option for me anyway. The good lady would do too much bleating about it.
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Hey Ricky ..... would she not stump up half the cost of the cover ?

.... as you would be shearing the seat !  hyst SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3213823784 SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 2343124779

Yes - its a pity the shipping charge pushes the cost up - as does the risk of having to pay customs charges .... not sure what the customs rules are for stuff from Australia.

Will have to think ... & pray  on this one !

Cheers  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 256401 Yam
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:50 pm

SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3993731222  Just a thought? would it be difficult to make a sheepskin seat cover? does it need to be a specific type of sheep? I work for a Farming type family who usually take on 20 to 25 orphaned Lambs per year to bring on by bottle till they can fend for themselves and bulking up before 'The End' I'm sure the furry bits come into the price of the sale at Market but hey! Farmers are always willing to negotiate for a few quid surely? I'll make enquiries tomoz? Pigs,Cow's,Goose and Turkeys too if you fancy something different?
Back to top Go down
Sneikz
Prospect
Sneikz

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 5:08 am

Specific type of Sheep? Yes, ....dead,

I understand the american alligator seats are a bit of alright, but after a while have a tend to bite!
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:47 am

Hi Sim,
A few year ago I had the pleasure of visiting abattoirs as part of my work, and I was surprised to find that the cattle hides are worth at least as much as the 'meat' from each beast and they were very carefully de-skinned ..... cows look very big when dangling downwards from their hind legs, & the workers doing this were very skilled at their trade (would not like to fall out with them !!!!!).They had a pneumatic/hydraulic rise & fall platform to work from as well .... amazing watching them work !

Anyway I digress ... but my point being that animal hides have a value & as such the farmer/abattoir/distributor will be well aware of that. Couple it with the treatment needed to get the hide fit to use, then the skill of pattern making & sewing it up & I think it is a job best done by those 'in the trade'. If you want a decent finished item, then you have to pay a decent price.
The unit price seems reasonable to me (especially when you consider the price of a reasonable pair of shoes) .... it is just the shipping cost that seems high at over £30

I indicated to Andrew that another member may be making enquiries & he was kind of suggesting that we could possibly save on shipping by having both orders packed  in one parcel. I suppose that opens things up to would there be anyone else interested (at this moment in time) in a sheepskin cover from this supplier ?

SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3005623951 Yam
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:29 pm

www.sheepskinshop.co.uk

Here is another link in Wales.
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Cheers Alfie .... that is a more competitively priced alternative  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 184121345 SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 433968

I've sent them an enquiry to see if they have templates for the VX800 seat.
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:57 am

The response .... at an impressive 6:46 this morning was :-

Good Morning
I regret that I do not have this pattern
I am not sure how practical it would be for you but if you were ever passing our premises we could make a cover while you waited – you would need to let us know if and when you were coming so we could ensure that we keep the time clear to deal exclusively with you
Regards
Charles Afford
http://www.easirider.com & http://www.sheepskinshop.co.uk
Unit G1 Nene Centre Freehold Street Northampton NN2 6EF
+ 44 (0) 1604 714103

Which to me looks like pretty good service .... possibly a little off my beaten track - but a worthy option if I'm going to go down that route. I am tempted on a custom seat by Tony wattsitt ay Huddersfield .... & am currently debating these options.

The option to make up a seat cover 'whilst you wait' may be of interest to members with 'custom' or 'special' seats. BUT if you wanted to go down that route it would only be fair (& courteous) to contact the factory first to make an agreed arrangement for this.
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:45 am

Tony Archer does very good work, we had our seats done by him & they're brilliant but as he says 'I aint a frigging mind reader' so you'll need to know what you want before you go.  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3498837457
I took pictures of my seats & he used them as a guide to do exactly what I wanted & only took him 2 days as we dropped them off on a monday & picked them up on our way back on thursday!  wagg
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:25 pm

So, what time are we meeting up tomorrow then guys ?
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Well, Ewe wouldn't believe what turned up Yesterday? My n'ewe Sheepskin seat thingymebob, Not a full cover jobby, just a removable cover to swap between bikes, Tested it out today and it's not bad at all  Very Happy
SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER IMAG1281_zpsbcdae222
The Underside with a Elasticated Velcro strap which I didn't bother with, I just threw it on and it didn't move due to the none slip tape stuff.
SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER IMAG1282_zpsffb0d4f7
SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER IMAG1283_zps5ed1cc66
Got it off eBay for £40 large cruiser style apparently 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Genuine-Sheepskin-Motorcycle-seat-cover-for-cruiser-tourer-large-/291033276855?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item43c2ef61b7
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:48 pm

When ewe say ewe tested it out  SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3895351029
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:52 pm

fat intruder wrote:
When ewe say ewe tested it out?
SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3895351029 SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3498837457
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:58 pm

is it comfy  on your dogsb ? is the elasticated strap so you can wear it over your helmet like a hat SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3213823784 if so can we see photo think I might be interested in one of these as it has soooo many uses SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 3005623951
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Looks ace SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 102087026  I notice how your Profiler seat is more comfy for the rider and so is your standard setup, seems a bit unfair to the good lady who you say is nearly always on the back. If you lot keep going for these sheep skin jobbies, when you lot go out for a ride together, you will need a Shepard SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER 852880
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER   SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHEEPSKIN SEAT COVER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next