Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Front Turning Signal Lights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkidzHD
Prospect

Front Turning Signal Lights Empty
PostSubject: Front Turning Signal Lights   Front Turning Signal Lights Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 pm

What's up guys, got a problem. So yesterday when i was riding i hit a bump and my right front turning signal came off...like popped right off. The threads were just stripped or something i guess! Well, not i'm trying to get the signal off and the clamp that holds onto my fork is not coming off... Do i have to take my forks off and then slide it off? Sounds like a lot of work to just get some dumb little chrome clamp off. Also, any suggestions for good LED turning signals? I already ordered 2 Integrated light bars but those are for the rear... need something for the front. Thanks and safe ridin!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Front Turning Signal Lights   Front Turning Signal Lights Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 pm

SkidzHD wrote:
What's up guys, got a problem. So yesterday when i was riding i hit a bump and my right front turning signal came off...like popped right off. The threads were just stripped or something i guess! Well, not i'm trying to get the signal off and the clamp that holds onto my fork is not coming off... Do i have to take my forks off and then slide it off? Sounds like a lot of work to just get some dumb little chrome clamp off. Also, any suggestions for good LED turning signals? I already ordered 2 Integrated light bars but those are for the rear... need something for the front. Thanks and safe ridin!

Going of the schematic it looks like the fork leg would have to be lowered so the clamp can slide up and off the top of the fork leg, if you're not going to use it again? I'd be inclined to try and snap it off as it only be cast aluminium.

Turn signals? I like those that go in the ends of the bars, pricey though.
Front Turning Signal Lights Screen10
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Front Turning Signal Lights   Front Turning Signal Lights Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 7:24 pm

simbo wrote:
SkidzHD wrote:

Going of the schematic it looks like the fork leg would have to be lowered so the clamp can slide up and off the top of the fork leg, if you're not going to use it again? I'd be inclined to try and snap it off as it only be cast aluminium.

Turn signals? I like those that go in the ends of the bars, pricey though.
Front Turning Signal Lights Screen10
Turn signals ? ....... I have an Audi so I don't care whether my vehicle has them or not, I don't use them anyway Wink sssmily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Turning Signal Lights   Front Turning Signal Lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Turning Signal Lights
Page 1 of 1