Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As Green As They Come

Go down 
+21
captain crash
fat intruder
Ken1964
Lowey
Bigredbus4468
mick9264
Doc Cox
scorpion2006king
Twojobmick
vex918
smart
peardrop3
hawktheslayer
stingray
petetesch
DaveC
Skidalot
alfie92
yorky
simbo
Mr Intruder
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

As Green As They Come - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 11:46 am

was well worth hanging in there, cool pics As Green As They Come - Page 5 3498837457
Back to top Go down
The Spaniard
The Spaniard

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:01 pm

It most  definitely was... cold mornings but with the sun out it was incredible...
Back to top Go down
Skidalot
Very Valued VIP Member
Skidalot

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:31 pm

Fair play you don't do things by halves do you! As Green As They Come - Page 5 3005623951 At this rate you'll be a seasoned veteran by the time the end of May comes round!   As Green As They Come - Page 5 773589
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:09 pm

As Green As They Come - Page 5 3492671266  Glad you had a good time Justyn  As Green As They Come - Page 5 3498837457
Back to top Go down
The Spaniard
The Spaniard

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Thanks skid and simbo,

Just clocked 1600 miles. Been an amazing holiday. Unfortunatelly back to work but trying to make hours on the weekend. Although still riding in to work every day as well. 

Oh yeah.. I now know officially what my limit is in a tank of fuel... 3 miles short of that petrol station I had to walk to!!! Live we learn.
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Hi Justyn,

Well pleased for you - looks like you had a good trip & I'm sure it made all your hard work feel worthwhile ..... well done & best wishes for 2015

Cheers  As Green As They Come - Page 5 256401   As Green As They Come - Page 5 3005623951   Yam & lesley
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:34 pm

The Spaniard wrote:
Oh yeah.. I now know officially what my limit is in a tank of fuel... 3 miles short of that petrol station I had to walk to!!! Live we learn.

I've tried that one too! Luckily it was only 1 mile and the good lady pushed the bike for me  Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Spaniard
The Spaniard

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:43 pm

It was brilliant, thanks Yam and Les,

SImbo sounds like you got a good lady there.. gotta find me one on day... heck good check point .. any gal who will push your bike because you ran out of fuel has got to be a keeper.. all respect
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Don't fret it we have all been there and done that! at least its easier to push a bike to the station than it is a car!!!! My last screw up was about 3 months ago was sure I could make it to the petrol station doh!
Luckily have wife insured on car so she came running to the rescue! Yes definitely plus points to having one... sorry dear I ment the bike not the wife..... oops maybe back later if not will be in A&E.
Back to top Go down
customerlin
customerlin

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:40 pm

Try to find a gasoline station when you are half a tank, it could be hard when you travel in unknown roads. In london is easy to find one, they are everywhere. The problem is the price, as high as in Schweitz... most expensive in the EU. I understand you can have this problem in the center of amsterdam as there are no stations at all... but in UK? British not travel? Or you look for a specific brand of gasoline?
Back to top Go down
The Spaniard
The Spaniard

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:32 pm

6 weeks - 2800 Miles - All weather

Long way from when I started here in October

Loving it.
Back to top Go down
customerlin
customerlin

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Cool!
Nice Ride :)
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:29 pm

Glad to hear it Justyn  As Green As They Come - Page 5 3498837457

Last edited by simbo on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:15 pm

living the dream man living the dream As Green As They Come - Page 5 852880
Back to top Go down
The Spaniard
The Spaniard

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Just clicked 5000 miles.. 3 months.. done.. luckily or not I'm not sure yet I'm moving to London so won't be putting the miles on so much... but it's been the best induction I could have ever wished for... funny thing is im almost bored if it isn't raining, blizzard or below 3 degrees hahaha... but looking forward to touring in the summer
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:34 pm

IN that case your in luck, it does all of that constantly during an English summer sunny
Back to top Go down
The Spaniard
The Spaniard

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Hahahs too bloody true mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Green As They Come   As Green As They Come - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Green As They Come
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5